Griz Posted November 7, 2005 Report Share Posted November 7, 2005 I'm sure by now you have read my post about my Switchback blowing up on me... I was pretty bummed out about it since it was a new bow and all. Man what an experience that was...I'll tell ya what... I had 2 other bows, but as luck has it I sold them. So with my Mathews down I was bowless... I got up at 2am. this morning just being down right depressed about the whole thing. I was going to go to my pro shop and see what he had that I may use for the time being. But he didn't open up until noon. Anyway I'm sitting there thinking about it and all of a sudden it hits me... "DING"...My son-in-law that's in Iraq has a bow...I called my daughter and told her what happened and also to see if I could use his bow for awhile, since he isn't shooting it right now...She said no problem. So off I went. I got the bow, put my sights and quiver on it. Sighted it in and I was able to hit the woods by 3pm. today... Just being able to get back out there got my sprits back up to a high level once again... I sure hope that buck comes back, because I have a little treat for him... Thanks for listening... Griz... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hoyt03 Posted November 7, 2005 Report Share Posted November 7, 2005 Re: I\'m Back In Action Once Again... cool, was the draw length and everything right for you? Hope you get him. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
huntinsonovagun Posted November 7, 2005 Report Share Posted November 7, 2005 Re: I\'m Back In Action Once Again... Hey, is that the 'ol Jaguar I sold ya? I didn't hear about the SB....I'll have to find that thread!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted November 7, 2005 Report Share Posted November 7, 2005 Re: I\'m Back In Action Once Again... GOOD DEAL griz, I too hope that buck makes that same mistake twice...... I hope something good can be done with your Mathews ( is it still under warranty ?? ) I sure hpoe so, because Im sure Mathews will take care of it pornto.... Good Luck and Hope you NAIL that Buck..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted November 7, 2005 Author Report Share Posted November 7, 2005 Re: I\'m Back In Action Once Again... [ QUOTE ] Hey, is that the 'ol Jaguar I sold ya? I didn't hear about the SB....I'll have to find that thread!!! [/ QUOTE ] That'll be it Ryan... Old Faithful... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted November 7, 2005 Report Share Posted November 7, 2005 Re: I\'m Back In Action Once Again... son-in-law's defending our nation against terrorism and you go and steal his bow--now that is down right dirty I bet he's happy that your hunting with his bow. I know my brother would be thrilled to lend me his bow while he's there! best of luck griz and hope they get your bow fixed quickly! todd Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
deerslayer2295 Posted November 7, 2005 Report Share Posted November 7, 2005 Re: I\'m Back In Action Once Again... I saw the pics of your bow, read the story about your hunt, that had to stink. glad your back in the woods. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.