Duck Hunting... LOL...


Griz

Recommended Posts

Duck Hunting

Two blondes decide to go duck hunting.

Neither one of them has ever been duck hunting before and after several hours they still haven't bagged any.

One hunter looks at the other and says, "I just don't understand it, why aren't we getting any ducks?"

Her friend says "I keep telling you, I just don't think we're throwing the dog high enough!" shocked.gif

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.