6 long weeks &.......


sasksheds

Recommended Posts

Im finally done muledeer hunting.My brother,his kids,dad & the young fellow that I helped with whitetail came out to push some BIG country for me.It was the second last day of the season & I figured if I saw something decent I better take it.I only had 1 buddy lined up to push sat for me anyways.Well around 4 pm they pushed this guy & couple more into the water right by me.I had a perfect ambush poss.He never saw me.I let his chest clear the water & boom!Dropped him.I passed on a couple that were bigger during the season but they werent monsters either.Thanx to all my freinds & family that helped me over the last 6 weeks.Pushing deer after deer by me only to hear me say that they werent big enough.With a chuckle & a smile they would head off to push the next bush. [image]IMG_0661.JPG[/image]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.