Steven Posted November 12, 2005 Report Share Posted November 12, 2005 Well, puppysitting, that is. These are my sister's beagle pups. She's had them about a week and they are 9 weeks old. Talk about energy, I'm just glad they have each other, because I can't keep up. On the left is Dixie (female) and on the right is Rosco (male) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BIG_BUCK_1 Posted November 12, 2005 Report Share Posted November 12, 2005 Re: Babysitting cute puppies Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted November 12, 2005 Report Share Posted November 12, 2005 Re: Babysitting They sure are hams when it comes to picture taking time eh Sweet looking pups for sure. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steven Posted November 12, 2005 Author Report Share Posted November 12, 2005 Re: Babysitting They're weird. My sister told me to get them excited and hyper then play some country music, so I did. They were both running around playing thyen I played some David Allan Coe and within 2 minutes they were asleep. Pretty funny. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mandyjo62 Posted November 13, 2005 Report Share Posted November 13, 2005 Re: Babysitting [ QUOTE ] They're weird. My sister told me to get them excited and hyper then play some country music, so I did. They were both running around playing thyen I played some David Allan Coe and within 2 minutes they were asleep. Pretty funny. [/ QUOTE ] lol aw they're so cute! i wish our corgi would sleep to country music! lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted November 13, 2005 Report Share Posted November 13, 2005 Re: Babysitting Your nephew is getting big brother. And, oh yeah, cute pups. Armful, eh? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.