hutchies Posted November 14, 2005 Report Share Posted November 14, 2005 Bigfoot, Does he just have one big foot and one little one? I was sitting here reading a bigfoot post and thinking why don't they call him big feet. I think I have been reading too many of SRA's posts. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reloader Posted November 14, 2005 Report Share Posted November 14, 2005 Re: Why do they call him that? Isn't this kinda like the "why do they call it a tooth brush instead of a teeth brush" question? Imponderables...gotta love them...but Im not even gonna try to answer it! LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted November 14, 2005 Report Share Posted November 14, 2005 Re: Why do they call him that? Hmmmm....do you just have bigfoot on the brain??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted November 14, 2005 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2005 Re: Why do they call him that? Yep for some reason the interest started at camp. Dunno why maybe I saw him and didn't even know it. I know I smelled something funny. Of course that smell could have just been 3 guys sleeping in one tent that had not showered in 2 days. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted November 14, 2005 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2005 Re: Why do they call him that? Cause Deers sounds way to hillbilly. LOL J/K Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
6sixpoint_nobrows Posted November 14, 2005 Report Share Posted November 14, 2005 Re: Why do they call him that? lol, beats me, cause big feet sounds odd Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted November 15, 2005 Report Share Posted November 15, 2005 Re: Why do they call him that? a tooth brush is for rednecks. i use a teethbrush. lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest andymansavage Posted November 15, 2005 Report Share Posted November 15, 2005 Re: Why do they call him that? [ QUOTE ] Isn't this kinda like the "why do they call it a tooth brush instead of a teeth brush" question? Imponderables...gotta love them...but Im not even gonna try to answer it! LOL [/ QUOTE ] A: because it was invented in Arkansas ANdy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DSGB Posted November 15, 2005 Report Share Posted November 15, 2005 Re: Why do they call him that? [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Isn't this kinda like the "why do they call it a tooth brush instead of a teeth brush" question? Imponderables...gotta love them...but Im not even gonna try to answer it! LOL [/ QUOTE ] A: because it was invented in Arkansas ANdy [/ QUOTE ] Actually, it was invented in China. There is a joke about it being invented in Alabama and/or Arkansas. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted November 15, 2005 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2005 Re: Why do they call him that? Come on JB, I know you have a comment to make. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted November 15, 2005 Report Share Posted November 15, 2005 Re: Why do they call him that? [ QUOTE ] Come on JB, I know you have a comment to make. [/ QUOTE ] You stumped him Hutch... JB is still trying to figure out the teeth brush...LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted November 15, 2005 Report Share Posted November 15, 2005 Re: Why do they call him that? Dang I forgot one... Why is more then one Goose called Geese... Why not Gooses... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted November 15, 2005 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2005 Re: Why do they call him that? I have never heard anyone in OK say "I caught a bunch of fishes last night.". Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Newarcher Posted November 15, 2005 Report Share Posted November 15, 2005 Re: Why do they call him that? Believe me when I say, 'you don't want to know'. All I can tell you is that if you ever are in the woods and the hair on the back of your neck stands up on end, run. If you can't outrun it, you are better off to fall on an arrow or shoot yourself! JB won't tell you but he had an encounter with bigfoot in the woods last year. That tree didn't fall, JB knocked it over when he felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up and something behind him say "Hey hey". New Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted November 15, 2005 Author Report Share Posted November 15, 2005 Re: Why do they call him that? Bigfoot wouldn't mess with JB. There ain't enough meat on him. Now I would have been in trouble. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.