Saskbuck40 Posted November 23, 2005 Report Share Posted November 23, 2005 So it got to +13 here today, which is over 20 degrees above normal. What ever happened to hunting in late november with decent snow on the ground and bone chilling weather? Doesn't bother me really, i tagged out and the deer seemed to be moving normally despite the warmness, but wow, this is unbelievable. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted November 24, 2005 Report Share Posted November 24, 2005 Re: Weather... what the? I saw on the weather network that Calgary was suppopsed to hit 20 degrees today... It was -15 last night here in Ottawa, -23 with the wind; and highs are around -4 to -6 for the rest of the week. And we're getting 10-15cm of snow tomorrow!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ravin R10 man Posted November 24, 2005 Report Share Posted November 24, 2005 Re: Weather... what the? Dont look now, but the Canadian express is sending down some cool temps.....leave it to you Canucks!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sureshot Posted November 24, 2005 Report Share Posted November 24, 2005 Re: Weather... what the? I hear ya, actually just have hunted for about 3 hours in the past 2 weeks, have no interest to rip up backroads and fields liek some morons, we had nearly 2 inches of rain just before the snow and then the melt its a mudhole out there! the places I hunt are back in pastures or off the beaten trail were most of the road worriors will not screw it up for me so I have no interest huntign from the grid roads lol!! I have 5 days next week to hunt and its supposed to be colder,hopefully the bucks start movign a bit better couse hardly no ruttign activity down here yet!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted November 24, 2005 Report Share Posted November 24, 2005 Re: Weather... what the? It's snowing like heck here too! Fly and I only live an hour away from eachother. I came home early from work so I wouldn't get killed on the way home at 5:00, there'll probably be at least 8 inches on the ground by then at this rate. And travelling the Trans Canada back and forth 15 miles each way isn't always pleasurable in this weather. I just fired up the snowblower for the first time since winter, gonna blow the driveway out in a few minutes. And I just ran the lawnmower out of gas right now, to put it away for the winter, I don't think I'll be needing it any time soon... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
6sixpoint_nobrows Posted November 25, 2005 Report Share Posted November 25, 2005 Re: Weather... what the? haha warmness.....lol...you crack me up, man it was 15 here and i was sitting in the stand numb the first hour of hunting...lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted November 25, 2005 Report Share Posted November 25, 2005 Re: Weather... what the? [ QUOTE ] that's 10 degrees celcius. Not too cold at all. [/ QUOTE ] LOL nope. 10 degrees celcius is 50 degrees farenheit. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.