Prayers Needed


hobie

Recommended Posts

Could you please remember my niece(Dana) in your prayers.Yesterday she was shopping in a store at the mall and passed out and on the way down hit her head bad.She know has bleeding on her brain and needs to be operated on in the morning.My sister is a mess and we are very close and I do not even know what to say to here and feel so guilty because I did not go to see her because I had a final tonight and they only allow visitors until 8 pm.

I will be there first thing in the morning to visit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.