rockefeller66 Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Anyone else on here belong to other forums? I am a member of the IowaDeer.com forum. It is an awesome forum but not quite as big as this one. You guys and gals should go check it out! Look for LoessHillsArcher!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... Kind of. There's a forum for people with autoimmune and genetic problems that I belong to, and I actually moderate over there, but I've had a grand total of about 3 responses to my 3 threads over there over the span of about a year now. It's a completely dead forum, unlike RT. RT's the best IMHO, why go anywhere else. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest gfourhunter Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... im a member of the ones in my state just to keep up on the news like indianasportsman and huntingindiana. its nice to talk to fellow Indiana hunters and how they been doing with ther time in the woods or on the water. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrud Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... Besides Realtree... Mathews Forums North American Whitetail Forums Kisky Forums DHNA Forums Canadian Camo Forums Langlade County Speedway Forums Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MUDRUNNER Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... I belong to Archery Talk forums.It's not as good as the RT imo.I don't post as much over on AT as I do on RT,but they have a bunch of users and a great classified section. Oh yea,almost forgot about the racing forum I belong to.STLRACING.It has all the local racing stuff,mostly dirt track stuff,and it has a great a great classified section too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VTbowman Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... ArcheryTalk -but man its big, I stick in the Trad Room mostly. TradGang -is another tradition forum I frequent. TradTalk -too but not as much as TradGang. Handgun Hunter -most recently with my switch to a handgun vs a rifle for firearms season. RealTree is my goto forum though. Been here the longest and love the family feeling you get here. Not to mention it covers all ways and types of hunting not just archery. or trad archery. or handguns, etc. There is something for everyone here. Like no other IMHO. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALAN Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... IM ON IOWAOUTDOORS.ORG, iowadeer.com, deer hunting chat.com,huntingchat.com,deerfever.com,the hunterslife.com,real deal hunting chat.com, iowa whitetail.com,buck talk.com americAN HUNTER.COM Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest lovinbowhuntin247365 Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... www.billdanceoutdoors.com thats my only other forum, and its seasonal LOL im only on it during fishin season ... but we have a fishin section here, so ill be postin there too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Texan_Til_I_Die Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... Texas Trophy Hunters Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Illinoisbowhunter Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... Realtree forums Archerytalk forums Huntingnet forums Primos forums MossyOak forums Kisky forums AMD forums Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... Archerytalk.com-it is big and not near as good as this one bowsite.com- on there very little. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
too_pointer Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... I belong to Kiskys and Excalibur sites, but rarely go there, this one is the main vein LOL too_ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WIwhitetailhunter Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... Wisconsin Sportsmen Index http://www.fastmud.com/hunting/forum/index.php Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Phaseolus (BeanMan) Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... My home site is MonsterMuley's: It can be undermoderated at times. If you want to talk about mule deer, elk, sheep, etc it is a Western US site. BeanMan Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michiganbowhunter_SQ2 Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... other forums i belong to: Michigan Sportsman forums-visit daily but don't post that much Mathews-same as above Archerytalk.com-don't go there as much as i used to this is Definitly the best forum on the Web! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rockefeller66 Posted December 9, 2005 Author Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... I also have just signed up for Kisky.com and have been on that one all day, for real I have done nothing today but search the web and new hunting forums, I have signed up for 2 new ones! This college life is hard! I had one test and the other two classes cancel! I have been on hunting forums and looking at topo maps!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest cowpoke Posted December 9, 2005 Report Share Posted December 9, 2005 Re: Other Forums... Two that I look at somewhat regularly are Predator Masters Shotgun world There are a few others that I look at once in a while, but do not seem to have much activity of interest to me Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HitRmisS Posted December 10, 2005 Report Share Posted December 10, 2005 Re: Other Forums... Texas hunting forum Texas Fishing forum and 3adownlow for high school football Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HitRmisS Posted December 10, 2005 Report Share Posted December 10, 2005 Re: Other Forums... Just added TTHA after seeing it on Texan Till i die's post Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted December 10, 2005 Report Share Posted December 10, 2005 Re: Other Forums... Yep, a member of a couple other forums, but dont ever have time to visit them anymore. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squirrelhunter91 Posted December 10, 2005 Report Share Posted December 10, 2005 Re: Other Forums... US Hunting Forums, My actual forum ( pm me for link, not posting any spam ), Down South Hunting, Ohio Camp Cooks, NAHC BB, Predator Masters, and a bunch of others that I'll be here all day typing... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NEMOdeerhunter Posted December 10, 2005 Report Share Posted December 10, 2005 Re: Other Forums... Before I found this, I posted on Buckmasters Bucktalk. Its no comparison too this one. Not near as many categories or people. Ive stopped posting on there now that Im here. Im also on Chevelles.com I have a 69 chevelle and that is one awesome site for anyone that likes chevy muscle cars, but mainly for chevelles. They are up too 24,000 + members now. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
double_drop Posted December 12, 2005 Report Share Posted December 12, 2005 Re: Other Forums... realtree forums waterfowler forums iowaoutdoors forums Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.