Guest tyshe17 Posted December 18, 2005 Report Share Posted December 18, 2005 I am getting some for the X cutter pros I am going to set up while home over xmas break. Does anyone have any idea how much they weigh? I am working on getting my 5 grains per pound of draw about right, and I havent been able to find a listing of weight. Based on the options gold tip has on there build an arrow I am .5 grains or so over the minimum, and have an FOC of 9.7something. this is where I am trying to stay, but I am also wanting to put a wrap on my arrows. Thanks for any info. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VtBowhunter Posted December 18, 2005 Report Share Posted December 18, 2005 Re: pin nock adaptors Here's what I found for specs. on the X Cutters: Weight 7.8 gr / in. Spine .250" O.D. .382" I.D. .344" Length 32" Hope this helps. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tony Posted December 18, 2005 Report Share Posted December 18, 2005 Re: pin nock adaptors Tyler the Goldtip X cutters are a good choice to use for 3d or indoor target shooting. i shot the new pin nocks this summer for 3D . they work great for 3D but not recommeded for indoor. in 3d you have guys shooting arrows into your target . so the pin nock system is designed to take a hit to the nock end of the arrow , but only break the nock not the pin nock bushing . but sometimes they develope cracks in the pin nocks just from shooting them so much. if you shoot an arrow with a cracked pin nock it will not fly right and sounds like a dry fire. you have to keep checking them over each time you shoot them. a few guys i know arent shooting them for indoor because of this reason.. you can either shoot the regular nocks that come with them or try to find a Easton uni bushing to fit the end of the X cutters. i think a 2413 uni bushing fits . then use a Easton nock . probably a G nock or super nock.. also be advised that if you are shooting them and they are only .5 grs over 5 grs per pound , you are running pretty close to the edge of IBO legal if you shoot 3D competitions . if you were to ever get checked and there scale isnt the same as yours you could be over the 5 grs per pound rule and be DQed.. good luck and have a good Xmas.. Shoot Strong Tony Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.