Tominator Posted January 15, 2006 Report Share Posted January 15, 2006 Good deal. Good luck. I'm waiting on a tracking snow! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted January 16, 2006 Author Report Share Posted January 16, 2006 Re: Going after MR.Cottontail..... Feral cats have duplex reticles on the all the time around here. LOL. I just eliminated one about 2 months ago. I jumped 3 today, but couldn't get them to stop. I'm hoping to get one to stop so my son can plink one with the .22. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
beagleboy Posted January 16, 2006 Report Share Posted January 16, 2006 Re: Going after MR.Cottontail..... The dogs chased four rabbits Friday and I killed two of them. I saw all four rabbits but could only close the deal on two. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest malikai Posted January 18, 2006 Report Share Posted January 18, 2006 Re: Going after MR.Cottontail..... cool cool, all i really do is go along the tree line and kick the briars and rasberry bushes and sometimes stuff pops up. About feral cats, I hate cats and feral cats in general. They are terrible on the songbird population, and to rabbits as well. If i saw one i'd definatley shoot it. joe Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted January 18, 2006 Author Report Share Posted January 18, 2006 Re: Going after MR.Cottontail..... Got my tracking snow! I'm heading out with the boys tonight after school and homework! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.