Thanks to MadhuntinPaster


Muff

Recommended Posts

Well some of you were in the big football survival pool this year....and as you Know I was LUCKY enough to win it.Madhuntinpaster ran it and he deserves a big thank you!!!!! anyway today in the mail I got my prize...that he did not have to do....a very nice realtree camo hat.another showing of generosity from a realtree member!

hat_001.jpg[/image]

Thanks again!!! and I look forward to next years pool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.