LifeNRA Posted January 24, 2006 Report Share Posted January 24, 2006 I bought some of their vanes, since there are reccomended for Whisker Biscuit rests. Well as it turned out, one of the tubes of Speedset glue was all dried out. I emailed them and told them about it. I was thinking they would just send one tube, but they sent me two! Good customer service! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Master_Chief Posted January 24, 2006 Report Share Posted January 24, 2006 Re: AAE Archery! Thanks for the info. Will have to go look at the vanes as I shoot a WB as well. Which ones do you recommend? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted January 24, 2006 Author Report Share Posted January 24, 2006 Re: AAE Archery! AAE SpeedFlyte vanes is what I have. VermontHunter (Luke) gave me some Bohning killer vanes to try as well. I was shooting them on Sunday, but didnt get enough shots on them to find anything out! But they did fly well! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Master_Chief Posted January 24, 2006 Report Share Posted January 24, 2006 Re: AAE Archery! Thanks. Will take a look at them and see how they do. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dg Posted January 24, 2006 Report Share Posted January 24, 2006 Re: AAE Archery! Use super glue gel when you are done. Same stuff. I've been using AAE vanes for years and the cheap super glue gel found at Dollar General, wally-world, or where ever I see some hanging near the cash register. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rockefeller66 Posted January 24, 2006 Report Share Posted January 24, 2006 Re: AAE Archery! that is nice of them, I always like companys who take care of their customers! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest adamc Posted January 24, 2006 Report Share Posted January 24, 2006 Re: AAE Archery! Maybe you will have better luck than we did. My cousin tried those vanes with his WB and couldn't get them to stay on the shaft. I glued them with every glue i could think of and they still fell off after a few shots!! But maybe you will have better luck!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted January 25, 2006 Report Share Posted January 25, 2006 Re: AAE Archery! I have never had any problems with AAE's products,, As for the type of glue, I never use anything but the AAE Fastset Gel, with a dab of glue on the leading and ending points of the vanes... If you are having a problem with vanes staying on the shaft, this is usually a sign that the shafts weren't properly prepared... CLEANING the shaft is a must.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest adamc Posted January 25, 2006 Report Share Posted January 25, 2006 Re: AAE Archery! The only vanes i had problems with were the speedflyte vanes but the other vanes they make worked well for me before i switched to bohning blazers Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest lovinbowhuntin247365 Posted January 25, 2006 Report Share Posted January 25, 2006 Re: AAE Archery! well ... lets see .... my vanes are rubber ... and theyre red, and orange, and green, and brown, and green ... LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigbucks Posted January 25, 2006 Report Share Posted January 25, 2006 Re: AAE Archery! same lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.