MCH Posted March 7, 2006 Report Share Posted March 7, 2006 2006 Realtree Forum Slugfest Standings (as of 00/00/00) Player Name Wins/Losses Total Points IDIOT LEAGUE Dogdoc 0-0 0 Mudrunner 0-0 0 Muggs 0-0 0 WGumz 0-0 0 MORON LEAGUE Buckbuster11 0-0 0 Squirrelhunter91 0-0 0 Texastrophies 0-0 0 Big_Buck_1 0-0 0 IMBECILE LEAGUE MCH 0-0 0 BowtechTurkeyHunter 0-0 0 c_lou 0-0 0 Mick 0-0 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted March 8, 2006 Author Report Share Posted March 8, 2006 Re: Forum Slugfest Standings MATCHUP 1 Dogdoc VS. Texastrophies Buckbuster11 VS. c_lou MCH VS. Muggs Mudrunner VS. Big_buck_1 Squirrelhunter91 VS. Mick Bowtechturkeyhunter VS. WGumz MATCHUP 2 Mick VS. Mudrunner Muggs VS. Buckbuster11 WGumz VS. Squirrelhunter91 Texastrophies VS. MCH Big_Buck_1 VS. Bowtechturkeyhunter c_lou VS. /Dogdoc Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted March 8, 2006 Report Share Posted March 8, 2006 Re: Forum Slugfest Standings So muggs vs. MCH and muggs vs. BB11 in the first two matchups was purely coinkydink, right? BTW--I think you should rename the contest to "Official Muggs Beat Down." Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted March 8, 2006 Author Report Share Posted March 8, 2006 Re: Forum Slugfest Standings [ QUOTE ] So muggs vs. MCH and muggs vs. BB11 in the first two matchups was purely coinkydink, right? BTW--I think you should rename the contest to "Official Muggs Beat Down." [/ QUOTE ] Not saying I don't love the matchup.. But actually I found a 12-team/14 week schedule online and that's what I've been using. It's the reason I broke it into leagues, also. But like I said......Love the way it turned out... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckbuster11 Posted March 8, 2006 Report Share Posted March 8, 2006 Re: Forum Slugfest Standings c_lou and muggs to start it off, thats what I'm talking about. I owe c_lou a beatdown and muggs will get his beatdown just like any other day on this forum, but I digress. So, how come tommynator isnt playing? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted March 8, 2006 Author Report Share Posted March 8, 2006 Re: Forum Slugfest Standings [ QUOTE ] So, how come tommynator isnt playing? [/ QUOTE ] He tries not to associate with fantasy geeks.. He's got a reputation to protect. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckbuster11 Posted March 8, 2006 Report Share Posted March 8, 2006 Re: Forum Slugfest Standings [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] So, how come tommynator isnt playing? [/ QUOTE ] He tries not to associate with fantasy geeks.. He's got a reputation to protect. [/ QUOTE ] In other words, we are to cool for him? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted March 8, 2006 Author Report Share Posted March 8, 2006 Re: Forum Slugfest Standings Yep.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
muggs Posted March 8, 2006 Report Share Posted March 8, 2006 Re: Forum Slugfest Standings I wouldn't have it any other way, I might actually take a minute or two to figure this whole thing out so I can finally shut up Tominator. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted March 8, 2006 Report Share Posted March 8, 2006 Re: Forum Slugfest Standings [ QUOTE ] c_lou and muggs to start it off, thats what I'm talking about. I owe c_lou a beatdown and muggs will get his beatdown just like any other day on this forum, but I digress. So, how come tommynator isnt playing? [/ QUOTE ] Don't care for contests. You'll notice my name absent from deer contests, turkey contests, squirrel contests, et al. Plus I have enough Tinks coming from muggs. I don't need to spank him anymore. It's getting to the point where it's not even fun anymore. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.