Alice in Chains


Squirrelhunter91

Recommended Posts

Anybody else still listen to them? The last 3 weeks or so, I have gone on an Alice in Chains kick. I found my dad's cd and have been listening to it non-stop. Then last weekend, I heard on the radio that Alice in Chains was getting back together, but looking for a new lead singer because of Layne Staleys OD back in 2002. That right there made my day.

Well, does anyone listen to them still and what is your favorite song?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.