Where do they get this stuff?!?!


Jeramie

Recommended Posts

Ok, we are all adults here so keep the jokes to a minimum.

The TP we have in the bathrooms here are the office could be used to pull a jeep out of a ditch. Just to prove its rough I brought a handful into another guy that works here. I then crumpled it up into a paper ball. It sounded like I was folding a paper grocery bag!

I seriously think it would make great tender for a camp fire! I have no clue where they get this stuff.... tongue.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?!

[ QUOTE ]

The good ole John Wayne TP, rough, tough, and takes no .............

Probably the cleaning crew provides it would be my guess

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeppers, that's the brand alright grin.gif John Wayne didn't get that "tough, grit your teeth" look from pickin wild flowers ya know. grin.gif

96_1.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?!

[ QUOTE ]

I just wonder what the guy was thinking when you brought TP into his cubicle crazy.gifgrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I told him not to look in his trash can... grin.gifshocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I know the TP your talking about. It looks and feels the same as the stuff they use to put around your donuts at the donut shop. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe thats the stuff! grin.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest OldBuckhunter

Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?!

I switched TP at work one time and before the week was out, all the girls were screaming about how rough it was. Soooooo, you know that didn't last long!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.