Jeramie Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 Ok, we are all adults here so keep the jokes to a minimum. The TP we have in the bathrooms here are the office could be used to pull a jeep out of a ditch. Just to prove its rough I brought a handful into another guy that works here. I then crumpled it up into a paper ball. It sounded like I was folding a paper grocery bag! I seriously think it would make great tender for a camp fire! I have no clue where they get this stuff.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gator Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?! The good ole John Wayne TP, rough, tough, and takes no ............. Probably the cleaning crew provides it would be my guess Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?! [ QUOTE ] The good ole John Wayne TP, rough, tough, and takes no ............. Probably the cleaning crew provides it would be my guess [/ QUOTE ] Yeppers, that's the brand alright John Wayne didn't get that "tough, grit your teeth" look from pickin wild flowers ya know. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MUDRUNNER Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?! I know what your talking about.The stuff our company provides could be used to wetsand a car.I've even thought about bringing "the good stuff" from home. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckbuster11 Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?! Oh yeah, it's sort of like the napkins you get at a fast food restaurant. It's like wiping your mouth with sandpaper. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?! I know where they keep the good paper at work for the suits! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hoosierbuck Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?! That 100 grit tp sure: "Leaves your hiney smooth and shiny!" HB Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kooter Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?! when i first got married my lovely bride went to the dollar store and bought TP. After using that stuff one time, i threw it out and told her to never do that again. She has never bought the rough stuff again. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
muggs Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?! I just wonder what the guy was thinking when you brought TP into his cubicle Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randyman Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?! I'm sure it's all about the...$$$$$$$$$! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted April 7, 2006 Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?! I know the TP your talking about. It looks and feels the same as the stuff they use to put around your donuts at the donut shop. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted April 7, 2006 Author Report Share Posted April 7, 2006 Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?! [ QUOTE ] I just wonder what the guy was thinking when you brought TP into his cubicle [/ QUOTE ] I told him not to look in his trash can... [ QUOTE ] I know the TP your talking about. It looks and feels the same as the stuff they use to put around your donuts at the donut shop. [/ QUOTE ] I believe thats the stuff! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted April 8, 2006 Report Share Posted April 8, 2006 Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?! i won't be eating donuts anymore... lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest OldBuckhunter Posted April 8, 2006 Report Share Posted April 8, 2006 Re: Where do they get this stuff?!?! I switched TP at work one time and before the week was out, all the girls were screaming about how rough it was. Soooooo, you know that didn't last long!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.