OJR Posted April 20, 2006 Report Share Posted April 20, 2006 Today in the mail, I received an invitation to the dedication of the Jack O'Conner Hunting Heritage & Educaion Center here in Lewiston. I am honored to get this invitation. It is on June 3rd and I hope to make it. A couple of years ago, I was able to handle on if his prized Winchester 270's! It had a lot of wear, but was in great condition. I will get the corrected website and post it later. Sorry about that! Try this website: www.JACK-OCONNOR.ORG Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted April 20, 2006 Report Share Posted April 20, 2006 Re: Surprise! hmm that link didnt work for me ... Steve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted April 21, 2006 Author Report Share Posted April 21, 2006 Re: Surprise! Website works now! It is quite interesting! I just happen to like the 270 and O'Connor did also. He made the 270, in my books anyway! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted April 21, 2006 Report Share Posted April 21, 2006 Re: Surprise! That is cool Orlan. Kind of fond of the .270 myself too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.