OJR Posted May 7, 2006 Report Share Posted May 7, 2006 Just a note but I clicked on this and they are saying that there will be a new video of an eagle nest sometime today! I hope it will have better results than the first one! http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.com/wildlife Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Andrea Posted May 7, 2006 Report Share Posted May 7, 2006 Re: Info On Eagles! It said that yesterday............so I wonder when it will really happen!?!?! Wish they'd hurry up cause it sure is neat to watch. Of course, I voted that we watch monkeys next. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted May 7, 2006 Report Share Posted May 7, 2006 Re: Info On Eagles! [ QUOTE ] Wish they'd hurry up cause it sure is neat to watch. Of course, I voted that we watch monkeys next. [/ QUOTE ] Now would be the time ... buckees house is getting done we could put the camera up there ... Steve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted May 7, 2006 Report Share Posted May 7, 2006 Re: Info On Eagles! [ QUOTE ] Now would be the time ... buckees house is getting done we could put the camera up there ... Steve [/ QUOTE ] LOL... Hey, I'm not too far from that last eagles nest. We have eagles flying over the house all the time. Or, were you suggesting watching me...LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted May 7, 2006 Report Share Posted May 7, 2006 Re: Info On Eagles! [ QUOTE ] Or, were you suggesting watching me...LOL [/ QUOTE ] She voted for monkeys! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted May 7, 2006 Author Report Share Posted May 7, 2006 Re: Info On Eagles! [ QUOTE ] Of course, I voted that we watch monkeys next. [/ QUOTE ] MONKEY'S!! HELP!!! We have enough monkeying around here the way it is!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squirrelhunter91 Posted May 8, 2006 Report Share Posted May 8, 2006 Re: Info On Eagles! I voted for bears. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted May 8, 2006 Report Share Posted May 8, 2006 Re: Info On Eagles! never seen a ground eagle nest before. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.