DSGB Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 I'm almost there! This will be my 1501 post, meaning the last one made me a twelve pointer. I better lay low during the holidays! One more step closer to being a moron.........er....monster buck! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: One more step! congrats Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: One more step! Congrats! I could get there a bit faster if we start another "let's set a record" post... Kidding! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
total disaster Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: One more step! Congrats! it may take me awhile yet LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michiganbowhunter_SQ2 Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: One more step! congrats!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: One more step! did I already say Congrats? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: One more step! Congratulations. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Texan_Til_I_Die Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: One more step! Better watch your hide and horns! I think some of the folks around here have their pistols cocked! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
archerjg Posted November 24, 2004 Report Share Posted November 24, 2004 Re: One more step! Congratulations. Archerjg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
birddog Posted November 24, 2004 Report Share Posted November 24, 2004 Re: One more step! Well you have me beat, and I have been watching this forum since 2000! Guess I need to quit watching and start posting....problem is usually when I come in this late I am shot...tonight, we shot our birds early...and I am just up late Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
billygoat Posted November 24, 2004 Report Share Posted November 24, 2004 Re: One more step! WAY TO GO ON THE POSTS, LOOK OUT, EVERYONE'S GUNNIN FOR THE MONSTER BUCKS. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted November 24, 2004 Report Share Posted November 24, 2004 Re: One more step! Congrats! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.