Tominator Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 well fellers (and ladies ), my fun is over, time to face the music again. i'm going to have my blood drawn tomorrow morning to see what my Calcitonin count is. say a little prayer that my calcitonin is low--imperceptable would be good! see y'all monday don't eat too much bird, and if you do, make sure you beat that special someone to the Laz-e-boy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: Think Low Sure thing Chris. Keep us posted. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
thebig1 Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: Think Low good luck brother Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ohiobucks Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: Think Low Good luck buddy, here is a prayer from our household to yours! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: Think Low prayer sent upstairs for ya! best of luck my friend todd Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
huntn4bucks Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: Think Low You got it. Best of luck!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: Think Low [ QUOTE ] imperceptable would be good! [/ QUOTE ] My family is praying for imperceptable. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Canadian_Shooter Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: Think Low good luck man Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wyohunter Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: Think Low all our prayers headed your way buddy, good luck and happy thankgiving Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
too_pointer Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: Think Low Chris, why think the worst !! I hope and pray nothing is found. I might be starting the same thing as you, I don't know yet. I hope I find the same courage and fight you have You have a huge family in here who is always pulling for you. We luv you guy.!! too_pointer Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
fisherguy Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: Think Low Best of luck! With this many postitive thoughts going your way if it isn't xero, hopefully it will be darn close. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
whitetailkiller Posted November 23, 2004 Report Share Posted November 23, 2004 Re: Think Low i will pray for you as i have been for some time!!!!!!!! good luck and happy turkey day!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
archerjg Posted November 24, 2004 Report Share Posted November 24, 2004 Re: Think Low Good luck I hope all turns out fine. Archerjg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
horst Posted November 24, 2004 Report Share Posted November 24, 2004 Re: Think Low You got it Chris, your still in our prayers. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
birddog Posted November 24, 2004 Report Share Posted November 24, 2004 Re: Think Low I am convinced you are going to beat this junk! I am hoping that if I ever go through anything like you that I have this many people pulling for me! Buddy, I am not overly-religious yet I keep prayers for you! You are going to be just fine! Happy Turkey Day and I wish you and your family the best...as for calcitonin levels...poo on them! You have showed me your a fighter, only wish I had the prayers, love, support and life that you have here! Can't wait to hear from you.....and yes, the job search still continues Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted November 24, 2004 Report Share Posted November 24, 2004 Re: Think Low Don't worry Bart, everything is going to be ok bud. Your in my prayers. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HuntingInMaine Posted November 24, 2004 Report Share Posted November 24, 2004 Re: Think Low We are also praying for you....let God kick this stuff in the rear end! Think only positive thoughts and don't let any "what if's" in! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted November 24, 2004 Report Share Posted November 24, 2004 Re: Think Low God bless you Chris. You've got this beat. Keep the faith buddy! You've got my prayers. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.