Watch your kids!!!


need2hunt

Recommended Posts

I don't think this ever became National news but I think most of you parents would be interested in it.

A couple weeks ago a family with triplets went to Chicago, IL for a day trip. They stopped at the Shedd Aquarium, which is the largest indoor aquarium in the world. While they were there one of there boys went missing (approx 5 year old). Security shut everything down and after a frightening 2 hour search he was found with evidently nothing more than him wandering off. On the trip home he seemed quiet which they figured he was a little bit embarassed over the whole incident.

Well when they got home the parents saw him coming out of the bathroom seeming very happy and giggling alot which they thought was a bit strange. They went into the bathroom to check things out and they found his backpack open and a PENGUIN blush.gifgrin.gif

Shedd's sent someone out to pick up the penguin and everyone is back to where the should be now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Watch your kids!!!

pheww, at least it was a penguin. I'm sure they've got some things there you wouldn't want to take home. Heck, if I were the parents, I would've been tempted to keep it, penguins are cool. The last time I was in Chicago I was going to go to the aquarium, it was the first day of a new shark exhibit, I didn't feel like waiting 2 hours in line to get in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.