Deer butchering video online


muggs

Recommended Posts

Re: Deer butchering video online

Here is another on "caping a trophy" This is video taken by a taxidermist on how to prepare your cape. I have never done it that way, but it seems easy enough. I have looked through pics and a video was just easier I guess:

http://www.northstaroutdoors.com/videos/video.html?vid=82126

Hopefully we all need this at some point...maybe posting in the deer hunting forum would be better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.