RyanH Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 OK guys here lately I have been pimpin out my bike. Been putting some bling on to it. Im thinking about powder coating my wheels orange. Tell me what you think about it! This is the Stock look with black wheels Here is the Photoshopped with orange wheels! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) Almost puts too much orange on the bike. You might look into putting some chrome rims on there. You can also strip yours and have them chrome dipped. Also ryan what looks really good is just polishing the lip of the rim and leaving the rest black. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) At least it's a Honda! LOL!! No other comments from me!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 1, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) [ QUOTE ] Almost puts too much orange on the bike. You might look into putting some chrome rims on there. You can also strip yours and have them chrome dipped. Also ryan what looks really good is just polishing the lip of the rim and leaving the rest black. [/ QUOTE ] Well I know it will put alot on orange on there. But my I forgot to mention I have ordered all after market chrome parts. ANYTHING thats bolt on will be chrome or powder coated. I have a list but it will take all day to type! My bike will be nothing but Chrome, orange, and black! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muff Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) I miss my younger days when I had a bike. ...sold it to help get the wife's car Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
c_lou Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) [ QUOTE ] Almost puts too much orange on the bike. You might look into putting some chrome rims on there. You can also strip yours and have them chrome dipped. Also ryan what looks really good is just polishing the lip of the rim and leaving the rest black. [/ QUOTE ] I would agree, to much orange. I like the chrome idea Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) Here is an example. Check out the polished lips on the ZX-12. http://hometown.aol.ca/oreosly/page4.html Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 1, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) [ QUOTE ] Here is an example. Check out the polished lips on the ZX-12. [url=http://homet Those dont look to bad. I just for some reason I WANT TO BE DIFFERENT. There are so many bikes out there that have chrome or polished wheels. I want mine colored. You knwo what I mean? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) If you want to be different get some of these....... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) Nobody has them......I mean nobody..........I think you know why. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 1, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) [ QUOTE ] If you want to be different get some of these....... [/ QUOTE ] No thanks! LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gator Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) Bike looks stock as it sits.........This an old pic? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 1, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) [ QUOTE ] Bike looks stock as it sits.........This an old pic? [/ QUOTE ] Yes till i get more pics Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gator Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Bike looks stock as it sits.........This an old pic? [/ QUOTE ] Yes till i get more pics [/ QUOTE ] Hmmm, interesting, Date in the corner says "5-28-2006", that's like 4 days ago. Not really that "old" IMO!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cutter Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) Nice bike ,Id stick with the black. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) I would NOT do orange wheels they are ugly ... I would leave em black or do Chrome ... there is a reason why everyone has chrome wheels ... the colored ones look ugly lol ... show us a picture after you get all the chrome parts on there ... Steve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) Cough, Cough, Polish Lips, Cough, Cough Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BIG_BUCK_1 Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) here is something i would do they look pretty cool arctic cat 650 v2 LE TS Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 1, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Bike looks stock as it sits.........This an old pic? [/ QUOTE ] Yes till i get more pics [/ QUOTE ] Hmmm, interesting, Date in the corner says "5-28-2006", that's like 4 days ago. Not really that "old" IMO!!! [/ QUOTE ] LOL yea to me they are old. I have put on some crhome rearsets chrome back foot pegs and chrome bar ends. I did this yesterday. I also drilled out my stock exhaust. Its pretty loud now! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) Why didn't you just buy an aftermarket exhaust? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NY911Bowhunter Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) Keep them BLACK! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 1, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) [ QUOTE ] Why didn't you just buy an aftermarket exhaust? [/ QUOTE ] IT SOUNDS GOOD! And it didnt cost $500. But I do have plans of putting a D & D pipe on it. D&D pipes are very loud and I really love the sound! They cost $800 and they are dual tipped. Im not big on how they look but like I said, I love the sound Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) Don't do the D&D. I have one on my bike and it is loud. Very Very Loud..........I have a Carbon Fiber can on it. Looks good and sounds good unless you are the rider. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted June 1, 2006 Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) You can just see it in the bottom left corner. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 1, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 1, 2006 Re: I need some help! (PICS) [ QUOTE ] Don't do the D&D. I have one on my bike and it is loud. Very Very Loud..........I have a Carbon Fiber can on it. Looks good and sounds good unless you are the rider. [/ QUOTE ] LOL i want LOUD! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.