dogdoc Posted June 4, 2006 Report Share Posted June 4, 2006 Dale--a big thank you for hosting the 4th annual RT Forum Okie get together. We all had a blast and the time and effort you put in is really appreciated. Jason and Mike--what can I say--the food was absolutely delicious! It was great seeing everyone again. todd oh yea--guys do a good tick check. I've already pulled about 6 off me---and several were those tiny little seed ticks . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stick Posted June 4, 2006 Report Share Posted June 4, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... Yea what he said, I had a great time already looking foreward to next year, and yea I already got two of the little crawly devils off of me too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
huntinsonovagun Posted June 4, 2006 Report Share Posted June 4, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... Really Dale, thanks for all the effort you put into making this thing possible. If you would be sure and give the Mrs. a great big thank-you from all of us. Great to have friends like you guys. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted June 4, 2006 Report Share Posted June 4, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... Hey y'all! Got any leftovers? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted June 4, 2006 Report Share Posted June 4, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... [ QUOTE ] Hey y'all! Got any leftovers? [/ QUOTE ] I was kinda thinking the same thing.... I wanted some of that fish... I sure hope Jason brings some to Colorado with him this fall.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted June 4, 2006 Report Share Posted June 4, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... [ QUOTE ] Hey y'all! Got any leftovers? [/ QUOTE ] Food or ticks??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Born2Hunt Posted June 4, 2006 Report Share Posted June 4, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Hey y'all! Got any leftovers? [/ QUOTE ] Food or ticks??? [/ QUOTE ]LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
007hunter Posted June 4, 2006 Report Share Posted June 4, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... Wheres the pics?? *Edit* N/M I just saw the official thread Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CDubWSR Posted June 4, 2006 Report Share Posted June 4, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... Deffinantly a big thanks to griz for puttin it on! Jason and Mike... thanx for the great food. And a big thank you to everyone for being so friendly. You guys all welcomed me and my buddy josh and treated us just like one of the rest of the usuals. This was my first year and deff wont be the last! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted June 4, 2006 Report Share Posted June 4, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... Yall are more then welcome. I had a great time as well. I was able to see some new faces here this year and I hope to see several more next year... Thanks for coming... Griz... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted June 4, 2006 Report Share Posted June 4, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... I had a blast too! Guys, the food was awesome. That was probably the best fish ive had all year. Dale, as always we appreciate your huge effort. Youre a class act. To everyone else, you were fun again this year. Im already counting down to next spring! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Kat Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... Yup thanks a million Dale. Mike, Jason, and Dwin the fish was awesome. I can't wait till next year's shoot Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... Yep, thanks a million Dale! You're always a gracious host. And thanks to the missus for putting up with us running in and out of the house. We had the best turnout so far. Almost 30 guests! Tony, D. Boone and Ryan---Had an awesome time shooting with you guys. Learned a lot. It was a lot closer than it should have been. Those three can really throw some arrows. Cdub, Josh, Stick, leatherneck, Nathan--Enjoyed meeting you guys for the first time. Everyone fit in well. Hope this will be your first of many. Jason, Mike and Dwin--Thanks for the fish and the hardwork you did cooking it up. I know Mike and Jason flew through the course just so they could get back to Dale's and start cooking. Little did they know that us 4 Open shooters were gonna take an hour longer than the other guys. BTW--Could barely taste the sweat this year. The rest of you guys---It was great seeing ya'll again. Had an awesome time joking around and shooting with everyone. Can't believe ya'll waited for me to leave to get Jeramie in the dress. Can't wait for next year! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
leatherneck Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... Cdub, Josh, Stick, leatherneck, Nathan--Enjoyed meeting you guys for the first time. Everyone fit in well. Hope this will be your first of many. It was great to meet you too buddy, I had a great time! : BTW--Could barely taste the sweat this year. Here we go, I cant wait for this one hehehehe!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gator Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... [ QUOTE ] BTW--Could barely taste the sweat this year. [/ QUOTE ] well, how was your Sunday?? Didn't have gastro problems did you??????? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MCH Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] BTW--Could barely taste the sweat this year. [/ QUOTE ] well, how was your Sunday?? Didn't have gastro problems did you??????? [/ QUOTE ] Come to think of it, I did go to the bathroom more than usual. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gator Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] BTW--Could barely taste the sweat this year. [/ QUOTE ] well, how was your Sunday?? Didn't have gastro problems did you??????? [/ QUOTE ] Come to think of it, I did go to the bathroom more than usual. [/ QUOTE ] Told you I had some "special" fish for you!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... Good to hear you all had such a great time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... Thanks for putting up with us crazy Okies. I know nathan had a great time and will be back next year. He said he had to come back to show us how to keep it in the 5 ring. LOL......He didn't lose any arrows though. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gator Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Thanks Griz.... Thanks again griz for hosting this. I know leatherneck is already planning on returning next year. And thanks to all for the compliments on the fish. See ya'll next year if not sooner!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.