HarvDog Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 I love to spread some peanut butter between and on top of my pancakes before drinching the entire stack in syrup. Anyone eat their pancakes with peanut butter or anything out-of-the-ordinary topping/condiment? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Pancakes and Peanut Butter! Deja Vu? Someone posted this a while back. Nope, only syrup for me. If I'm lucky, I'll have some of Vermont's finest courtesy of Luke. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Pancakes and Peanut Butter! Nope just plain old butter with Sugar and Cinnomon mix for me... I hate Maple Syrup.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Pancakes and Peanut Butter! Just maple syrup here! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Pancakes and Peanut Butter! [ QUOTE ] I love to spread some peanut butter between and on top of my pancakes before drinching the entire stack in syrup. Anyone eat their pancakes with peanut butter or anything out-of-the-ordinary topping/condiment? [/ QUOTE ] I think I might have asked that question here before! But yeah! I been doing that since I was a kid! 42 years ago!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BamaTrophyHunter Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Pancakes and Peanut Butter! BILLY BOB Varsity Blues Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
preacherman Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Pancakes and Peanut Butter! bring on the peanut butter! love it! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Pancakes and Peanut Butter! Wisconsin Maple Syrup with homemade strawberry or raspberry preserves and a side of venison bacon Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrow32 Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Pancakes and Peanut Butter! Stole my posts from earlier HarvDog.lol Peanut butter then the syrup here man. Best way to eat em. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
preacherman Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Pancakes and Peanut Butter! [ QUOTE ] Wisconsin Maple Syrup with homemade strawberry or raspberry preserves and a side of venison bacon [/ QUOTE ] Craig...... I am coming to eat with you and your family! That sounds good as well! Scott Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted June 5, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Pancakes and Peanut Butter! Sorry I missed the earlier post about this. Madhuntinpastor and I were chatting about this over the weekend and thought it would be a great RT forum topic. I guess we were right, huh? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Pancakes and Peanut Butter! Yep, good stuff! I load mine up too. I cant eat it like that every time but a little PB cant be beat. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RangerClay Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Pancakes and Peanut Butter! [ QUOTE ] Deja Vu? Someone posted this a while back. [/ QUOTE ] Yesireee about two months ago. I'm game for trying new things but that is just plain gross. Must be a southerner thing with all of the goobers you grow down there. Nothing but New York's finest maple syrup for me. Ranger Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted June 5, 2006 Report Share Posted June 5, 2006 Re: Pancakes and Peanut Butter! I love peanut butter, and have tried that before. Most often when I eat pancakes though I just use butter between them. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.