LifeNRA Posted June 6, 2006 Report Share Posted June 6, 2006 For those who order from Bowmanhunter wraps, how long does it take for shipping??? I ordered a week and a half ago, I still have not recieved my order yet! He told me in an email it should take 2-3 days. I checked the comfirmation email to make sure I had the address right, it is. This guy lives in Ohio, which is right next door to Pennsylvania. I wouldnt think it should take this long. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest HaDeRonDa Posted June 6, 2006 Report Share Posted June 6, 2006 Re: Bowmanhunter Wraps??? Usually exactly as he says. I'd give him an email just a reminder of your order. Did you order anything odd? I make my own and also have had the local sign shop print stuff on them for about 10 cents extra an item. (per wrap) That should not take much longer Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted June 7, 2006 Report Share Posted June 7, 2006 Re: Bowmanhunter Wraps??? That's highly unusual for him John,, he's usually very prompt... I would bet anything this is a shipping issue... As suggested I would drop him a line and let him know whats going on,, or rather what's NOT... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest UltraTec360 Posted June 7, 2006 Report Share Posted June 7, 2006 Re: Bowmanhunter Wraps??? I order from him all the time. It has NEVER taken longer than 4 working days. If I order over the weekend, I've got them in hand by Thursday. Shoot him an email, he'll take care of you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VTbowman Posted June 7, 2006 Report Share Posted June 7, 2006 Re: Bowmanhunter Wraps??? No issues here either. USPS issue for sure... Unfortunately they have a way of doing that when its something you really want in hand asap.. You could send him an email but I would bet big money he already sent them out as he said he would... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mo_hunter Posted June 7, 2006 Report Share Posted June 7, 2006 Re: Bowmanhunter Wraps??? that's odd I usually have them in 3-4 days. Send him a email he's a great guy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted June 7, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 7, 2006 Re: Bowmanhunter Wraps??? I did send him an email, he said if I dont get them soon he will re-ship my order. But how soon is soon??? If I had a tracking number that would be nice! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.