TexasDeerHunter Posted June 11, 2006 Report Share Posted June 11, 2006 Has anyone else seen this pic? Supposed to have been taken in Texas at Lake Conroe. http://www.realtree.com/img/2/ATT2.jpg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
7th Posted June 11, 2006 Report Share Posted June 11, 2006 Re: Deer for dinner No but it has been so long sense I have had a deer stake that I would fight him for it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted June 11, 2006 Report Share Posted June 11, 2006 Re: Deer for dinner [ QUOTE ] No but it has been so long sense I have had a deer stake that I would fight him for it. [/ QUOTE ] If you are going to fight him for it maybe we should call you "STEVE IRWIN" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TexasDeerHunter Posted June 11, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 11, 2006 Re: Deer for dinner Here is another veiw. http://www.realtree.com/img/2/thumbs/ATT1.jpg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted June 11, 2006 Report Share Posted June 11, 2006 Re: Deer for dinner Yeah I have seen that before and it's still awesome... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted June 11, 2006 Report Share Posted June 11, 2006 Re: Deer for dinner I've seen that before, pretty neat! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted June 11, 2006 Report Share Posted June 11, 2006 Re: Deer for dinner I've seen dozens of times!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrow32 Posted June 12, 2006 Report Share Posted June 12, 2006 Re: Deer for dinner Never saw that. Got some deer burger in the freezer tho. Picked it up from my uncle a few days ago. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DSGB Posted June 12, 2006 Report Share Posted June 12, 2006 Re: Deer for dinner I've seen them a number of times and each time they were taken in a different place. Snopes story [ QUOTE ] In August 2004, the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service (USFWS) finally cleared up the issue by issuing a press release identifying the photographs as having been taken in south Georgia (near the Georgia/South Carolina border) by a USFWS officer in March 2004 [/ QUOTE ] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TexasDeerHunter Posted June 12, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 12, 2006 Re: Deer for dinner I figured it has been floating around for a while and everyone who sends it out claims it is from their neck of the woods. Still pretty neat though. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cutter Posted June 12, 2006 Report Share Posted June 12, 2006 Re: Deer for dinner Seen those a little while ago. but still good. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted June 12, 2006 Report Share Posted June 12, 2006 Re: Deer for dinner Seen that pic in here several times as well as gotten it in emails with several different stories on more than just a few occasions. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.