FINALLY A Break!


RyanH

Recommended Posts

Well guys, I finally got the phone call. I start working at Fed Ex on Monday the 19th. I can't wait.

As most of you know my life has been pretty busy and just a big burr to me. I lost my job in OCT. and have just worked my BUTT off working two jobs lately. Well Time has come for my to prove myself and excell at another job. Wish me luck, and im so very excited!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: FINALLY A Break!

[ QUOTE ]

RyanH, I guess thats why you still havent called about shooting sometime! Good luck, our company has a HUGE account with FedEx, holler at me sometime.

brad

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL wait a minute! I called you and asked you about a tourny we were going to shoot. You were in wal-mart shopping with the girl! You said you would call meback and never did! LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.