Urgent Norm Sauceman update


Leo

Recommended Posts

I just got off the phone with Norm's wife Sandy.

Norm has had two mini strokes and is in the hospital right now. He asked his wife to call me so I could get the word out to everyone.

Folks, Norm needs our prayers and he definately deserves them. Everybody who knows him knows this. This is a tough tough time for his family I'm sure.

Get the word out and keep him in your prayers. It's all I know to do right now.

I'll let you know when I know more.

God Bless, you all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest HaDeRonDa

Re: Urgent Norm Sauceman update

Well, I don't know much of Norm and I don't do this kind of thing much, though I should.

May God be with you Norm. Get well soon.

Harry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.