RyanH Posted June 20, 2006 Report Share Posted June 20, 2006 I was SPYING on you! He knows what Im talking about! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
doughboy1956 Posted June 20, 2006 Report Share Posted June 20, 2006 Re: Gator We don,t!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted June 20, 2006 Report Share Posted June 20, 2006 Re: Gator NOW what did Jason do ???.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 20, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 20, 2006 Re: Gator [ QUOTE ] NOW what did Jason do ???.... [/ QUOTE ] I know EVERYTHING Jason Did! LOL Ill let him tell you! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Kat Posted June 21, 2006 Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator Do tell! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest CokerColaBear Posted June 21, 2006 Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator I'm Lost!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted June 21, 2006 Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator Spill it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Grizzette Posted June 21, 2006 Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator You have to tell so I can tease him about it when he comes to my house in deer season!!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted June 21, 2006 Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator yea, tell us. what are secrets for, anyways. lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted June 21, 2006 Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator hey--i'm the only one allowed to spy on him:) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 21, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator Ryan Knows what he does at bass pro! Thats all I know! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gator Posted June 21, 2006 Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator Let me tell ya'll what schmuck did!!! I'm in Bass Pro looking at Broadheads, my phone rings, and it's Ryan. He proceeds to tell me what is on my shirt, and what BH I am looking at!! Come to find out, the turd is looking at me with a CAMERA, he works for Bass Pro as a Loss Prevention goob. TURD, He had me looking ALL OVER for his butt till I saw the camera. I wanted to moon him but there were to many people around!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Born2Hunt Posted June 21, 2006 Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator Thats funny! Keep up the good work Ryan.LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 21, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator LOL I had this fool spinning circles looking for me! LOL Ask Jason how good our cameras are. I could read just about anything. It was fun and a good Laugh! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted June 21, 2006 Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator I wouldn't go back to that store!!! LOL!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted June 21, 2006 Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator LMBO... Now that is just funny... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 21, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator [ QUOTE ] LMBO... Now that is just funny... No the look on his face is what is funny! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 21, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator I could prooly get some video footage for you guys if you really wanted it! LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 21, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator Im at work! Got here at five. Im gonna review the tapes. If i remeber correctly he gave me a inaproperiate gesture! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AdvantageTimberLou Posted June 21, 2006 Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator Post the gesture Ryan, I probably know what it is, he's probably saying your #1 LMAO!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jjones Posted June 21, 2006 Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator lmbo!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted June 21, 2006 Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator LMBO, that is pretty funny. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 21, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator [ QUOTE ] I wanted to moon him but i didnt want him to see the tattoo on my butt! [/ QUOTE ] Gator I dont think people wanted to know about that! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted June 21, 2006 Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator [ QUOTE ] I wanted to moon him but i didnt want him to see the tattoo on my butt! [/ QUOTE ] I can't believe someone would even be brave enough to venture there to apply a tattato on Jason... Jason's frustrated expressions would be golden to see tho,, especially when he finally figured out the scam...... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted June 21, 2006 Author Report Share Posted June 21, 2006 Re: Gator [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] I wanted to moon him but i didnt want him to see the tattoo on my butt! [/ QUOTE ] I can't believe someone would even be brave enough to venture there to apply a tattato on Jason... Jason's frustrated expressions would be golden to see tho,, especially when he finally figured out the scam...... [/ QUOTE ] I here its tweety bird! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.