Muff Posted June 24, 2006 Report Share Posted June 24, 2006 WOW big trade yesterday I think its going to work out for both players. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SuperMn106 Posted June 24, 2006 Report Share Posted June 24, 2006 Re: Bertuzzi to Florida...Luongo to Vancouver I was kinda hoping Detroit would pull something off for luongo. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MUDRUNNER Posted June 24, 2006 Report Share Posted June 24, 2006 Re: Bertuzzi to Florida...Luongo to Vancouver I expect to see the Blues start to pick up some players now that they have a new owner. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KenW Posted June 24, 2006 Report Share Posted June 24, 2006 Re: Bertuzzi to Florida...Luongo to Vancouver I hate to see Bertuzzi leaving Vancouver but the canucks definitely needed a solid goaltender and Luongo fills that hole,i guess you can't have everything.I wonder what other trades are in store today at the entry draft Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MUDRUNNER Posted June 25, 2006 Report Share Posted June 25, 2006 Re: Bertuzzi to Florida...Luongo to Vancouver Looks like the Blues drafted D-man Erik Johnson.I would have liked to see them take Jordan Staal for their #1 pick. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.