Smitteken Posted July 20, 2006 Report Share Posted July 20, 2006 Until the single life is gone. I'm getting married this saturday. I can't wait for it to get here. It's been a very stressful past couple of weeks. No cold feet. Just stress. And I know I'm probably gonna cry like a baby when I see her coming down the isle. Then Monday morning its off to Riviera Maya. Cha Ching! I'm really pumped for that, but I'll miss my dog. I'll probably cry when I leave her. Man I'm such a wimp. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckblaster Posted July 20, 2006 Report Share Posted July 20, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... does she know you hunt???? congrats bro....good luck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted July 20, 2006 Report Share Posted July 20, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... Congrats...............Single life is not a way of life I want to ever have to deal with again. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
monsterbucks1 Posted July 20, 2006 Report Share Posted July 20, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... good luck. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted July 20, 2006 Report Share Posted July 20, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... Congratulations! One suggestion, dont forget anything. Keep a journal if you must..... Trust me. youll look back in 10 years and when you havent forgotten a single "important" event, youll thank me. [ QUOTE ] Congrats...............Single life is not a way of life I want to ever have to deal with again. [/ QUOTE ] I hear that. I would love to have freedom to buy whatever, hunt whenever, etc. It just doesnt have enough perks to take away my beautiful Brunettes! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Andrea Posted July 20, 2006 Report Share Posted July 20, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... [ QUOTE ] does she know you hunt???? [/ QUOTE ] Yeah......we hope she already knows this. Congrats!!!! We'll wanna see some pix! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted July 20, 2006 Report Share Posted July 20, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... [ QUOTE ] does she know you hunt???? [/ QUOTE ] Does she know you cry alot? sorry, just kidding. Congrats and best of luck! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted July 20, 2006 Report Share Posted July 20, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... I remember that stress. It's worth it. Congrats bud! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Exturkinator Posted July 20, 2006 Report Share Posted July 20, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... Hope it goes well - enjoy it cause your wedding day will be over in a flash... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted July 20, 2006 Report Share Posted July 20, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... congrats--I guess:) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted July 20, 2006 Report Share Posted July 20, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... Congratulations! Where do I send the sympathy card??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smitteken Posted July 20, 2006 Author Report Share Posted July 20, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... [ QUOTE ] Congratulations! Where do I send the sympathy card??? [/ QUOTE ] The sympathy card would go to her parents. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SUGARKAHNE Posted July 20, 2006 Report Share Posted July 20, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... Congratulations and good luck! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jbeck Posted July 20, 2006 Report Share Posted July 20, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... Cool, I've only been married a short time. LOL 16 years, but I've found it's easier to get forgiveness than permission. The only problem is I learned this technic from my wife. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted July 21, 2006 Report Share Posted July 21, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... Congratulations and best of luck. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AdvantageTimberLou Posted July 21, 2006 Report Share Posted July 21, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... Congrats and yes you will try when you see her as she will with you, you will remember that moment forever!! Enjoy the honeymoon, have fun! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted July 21, 2006 Report Share Posted July 21, 2006 Re: 48 Hours left... Hey good luck man! No worries about the tears. Have a great wedding and honeymoon. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.