VermontHunter Posted August 3, 2006 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk He's probably on his way to VT to kick my tail all over the North East.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 3, 2006 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk Dakota, where are you ... ??? .. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted August 3, 2006 Report Share Posted August 3, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk i think you're being ignored, luke... lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted August 3, 2006 Report Share Posted August 3, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk LOL... Remember Luke he will have a weapon on this hunt... Be afraid Luke...Be very afarid... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 3, 2006 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk Yeah but Griz,,, he's hunting with Steve... My trip isn't until Oct.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted August 4, 2006 Report Share Posted August 4, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk [ QUOTE ] Yeah but Griz,,, he's hunting with Steve... My trip isn't until Oct.... [/ QUOTE ] LOL... Shoooo...Well your safe then...Unless we run a funding for him to go in Oct to... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 4, 2006 Author Report Share Posted August 4, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk Hey.. I'll take that chance .... I'm all for the little buddy joining this camp in Oct.. But I think he has school.... and besides Im safe, Steve (Mr.Bowtech) did this not me.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted August 4, 2006 Report Share Posted August 4, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk LOL... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted August 4, 2006 Report Share Posted August 4, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk and steve is only afraid of his wife Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 4, 2006 Report Share Posted August 4, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk He's probably taking a photo-shop course as we speak Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 6, 2006 Author Report Share Posted August 6, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk I tried to tell ya he was elusive.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted August 6, 2006 Report Share Posted August 6, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk [ QUOTE ] Hey.. I'll take that chance .... I'm all for the little buddy joining this camp in Oct.. But I think he has school.... and besides Im safe, Steve (Mr.Bowtech) did this not me.... [/ QUOTE ] Funny I just checked who hosted the picture and I am pretty sure it comes from your account.... I had absolutely nothing to do with this Steve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 6, 2006 Author Report Share Posted August 6, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Hey.. I'll take that chance .... I'm all for the little buddy joining this camp in Oct.. But I think he has school.... and besides Im safe, Steve (Mr.Bowtech) did this not me.... [/ QUOTE ] Funny I just checked who hosted the picture and I am pretty sure it comes from your account.... I had absolutely nothing to do with this Steve [/ QUOTE ] You're too blame for this little fiasco.... Yeah the pic. is in my account but I wonder who really made this chopped photo.... PROOF,,, It's all about PROOF.. HINT: I'm hosting this picture for BowTech.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted August 6, 2006 Report Share Posted August 6, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk Well you made me do it .... I am hosting this picture for Dakota ... he hasn't figured out the hosting picture thing yet ... Dakota made me do it ... I told him no but he said he wouldn't take me hunting this fall besides paybacks are rough aye .... I believe this is you with the Senators Mascott you need to pick a team and stick with em bud ... This ones for you Dakota buddy ... Luke shouldn't pick on you ... Steve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 6, 2006 Author Report Share Posted August 6, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk Hey, now I said I had proof.... DakotaElk.jpg Protocol: HyperText Transfer Protocol Type: JPEG Image Address:http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a368/Bo {URL} wtechTurkeyHunter/DakotaElk.jpg Size: 14568bytes Dimensions: 342 x 234 pixels Now stop trying to be so darn deceptive..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 6, 2006 Author Report Share Posted August 6, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk You were doing great Steve right up to the popint you said this ..... [ QUOTE ] This ones for you Dakota buddy ... Luke shouldn't pick on you ... [/ QUOTE ] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted August 6, 2006 Report Share Posted August 6, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk ROFL how lame lol ... I can make it say anything I want to lol ... nice try Sherlock lol Steve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 6, 2006 Author Report Share Posted August 6, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk [ QUOTE ] ROFL how lame lol ... I can make it say anything I want to lol ... nice try Sherlock lol Steve [/ QUOTE ] Well, atleast I gave it an attempt.... OH,, and this is being printed up as we speak,,, but I guess maybe someone else could diplay it.. Printed in ALL Bright White with the URL in Bright Blue in the dimensions of 4" x 4".... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted August 6, 2006 Report Share Posted August 6, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk [ QUOTE ] You were doing great Steve right up to the popint you said this ..... [ QUOTE ] This ones for you Dakota buddy ... Luke shouldn't pick on you ... [/ QUOTE ] [/ QUOTE ] I Just posted it for him ... Im talking to him on the phone atm ... he says that your even now. Steve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 6, 2006 Author Report Share Posted August 6, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] You were doing great Steve right up to the popint you said this ..... [ QUOTE ] This ones for you Dakota buddy ... Luke shouldn't pick on you ... [/ QUOTE ] [/ QUOTE ] I Just posted it for him ... Im talking to him on the phone atm ... he says that your even now. Steve [/ QUOTE ] Not even... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 7, 2006 Report Share Posted August 7, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk BWAHAhahahahahahaha Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 7, 2006 Author Report Share Posted August 7, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk [ QUOTE ] BWAHAhahahahahahaha [/ QUOTE ] Find something amusing do we Steve ?? ... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 7, 2006 Report Share Posted August 7, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] BWAHAhahahahahahaha [/ QUOTE ] Find something amusing do we Steve ?? ... [/ QUOTE ] Your darn tootin coolhand Luke Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VermontHunter Posted August 7, 2006 Author Report Share Posted August 7, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk Yeah,Yeah Don't think I don't know where he got that picture from either..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted August 7, 2006 Report Share Posted August 7, 2006 Re: The Dakota Elk [ QUOTE ] Yeah,Yeah Don't think I don't know where he got that picture from either..... [/ QUOTE ] WHA ???? ME????? ...WHA???..no way man He sure is getting good at photoshop eh. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.