257bob Posted August 9, 2006 Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 cold pizza in the morning. I was wondering if there was any other weirdos out there. Just enjoying a little cold pepperoni and jalepeno this morning. Have a great day. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrow32 Posted August 9, 2006 Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... Sure do i love to get up and know there is some pizza sitting in the fridge from the night before. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted August 9, 2006 Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... Oh yeah, I love cold pizza and cold meats. We go to the local BBQ place and almost always have left overs. I eat them the next morning... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted August 9, 2006 Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... Sure do......but I don't do the jalapeno's anymore. Started getting Acid Reflux some number of years ago. Doc told me to stop with the spicy food. So I did and haven't had it since. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
257bob Posted August 9, 2006 Author Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... I have had acid reflux for a while too. I just can't quit eating spicy foods, I keep Rolaids in business. LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted August 9, 2006 Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... Yep, cold pepperoni pizza is pretty good. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted August 9, 2006 Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... [ QUOTE ] I have had acid reflux for a while too. I just can't quit eating spicy foods, I keep Rolaids in business. LOL [/ QUOTE ] I used to keep a roll in my pocket everywhere I went. Once you give up the hot stuff you will realize you can actually taste more of the flavors in food. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
monsterbucks1 Posted August 9, 2006 Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... goooooooooooooooooood. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Mcmullin Posted August 9, 2006 Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... Cold, is the best way to eat pizza Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AdvantageTimberLou Posted August 9, 2006 Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... I gotta toss mine in the microwave for about 15 seconds, just a little heat, not big on cold pizza!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted August 9, 2006 Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... Yep, I do every now and then. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jeramie Posted August 9, 2006 Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... [ QUOTE ] I have had acid reflux for a while too. I just can't quit eating spicy foods, I keep Rolaids in business. LOL [/ QUOTE ] I try to keep the stuff going down hotter then the stuf comming up.... I eat really hot stuff. I love the heat. Sometimes it backs up on me but luckely it hasnt been to bad. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DU_man_84 Posted August 9, 2006 Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... i take cold pizza hunting and fishing with me all the time its a perfect meal you dont have to prepare just take it out and eat it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted August 9, 2006 Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... Yummy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cutter Posted August 9, 2006 Report Share Posted August 9, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... Cold pizza is always better. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
archerjg Posted August 10, 2006 Report Share Posted August 10, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... Cold pizza is good for breakfast or anytime for that matter. Archerjg Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HarvDog Posted August 10, 2006 Report Share Posted August 10, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... Oh yeah! I love cold pizza for breakfast or anytime! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted August 10, 2006 Report Share Posted August 10, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... yuck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
toddyboman Posted August 10, 2006 Report Share Posted August 10, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... sure do. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest INHunterman Posted August 10, 2006 Report Share Posted August 10, 2006 Re: Wow, I love.... [ QUOTE ] yuck [/ QUOTE ] Exactly!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.