hutchies Posted August 22, 2006 Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Well we went to court on the 2 tickets I had. Guess the DOT got ahold of them because there was a pretty new DOT legal sign up when I went thru. Evidentally nobody in that town knows how to keep records so I couldn't prove the sign just went up. Long story short my tickets are done $402 dollars later. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Mcmullin Posted August 22, 2006 Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Re: Ticket update Dang, thats a chunk of money. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted August 22, 2006 Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Re: Ticket update Ouch. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
muggs Posted August 22, 2006 Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Re: Ticket update wow...with my bills that would break my bank right now. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hutchies Posted August 22, 2006 Author Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Re: Ticket update Yeah speeding 10 over(35 in 25) and my tags were out. Which I know everyone says they didn't realize it but I truely didn't because I didn't know they backdate your tags to when you bought the car. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
unioncountyslayer Posted August 22, 2006 Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Re: Ticket update [ QUOTE ] Yeah speeding 10 over(35 in 25) and my tags were out. Which I know everyone says they didn't realize it but I truely didn't because I didn't know they backdate your tags to when you bought the car. [/ QUOTE ] Lesson learned, but still stinks! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted August 22, 2006 Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Re: Ticket update sorry for the ouchies.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NY911Bowhunter Posted August 22, 2006 Report Share Posted August 22, 2006 Re: Ticket update Sheeesh.......next time tell me! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowtechTurkeyHunter Posted August 23, 2006 Report Share Posted August 23, 2006 Re: Ticket update Wow an expensive lesson learned for sure ... thats to bad. Steve Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted August 23, 2006 Report Share Posted August 23, 2006 Re: Ticket update Ouch. That is pretty outrageous. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.