puffy Posted December 5, 2004 Report Share Posted December 5, 2004 Re: what are you getting your other half? The wife wanted a cell phone and I got her one with all the trimmings. Now I think I'll just get her something she doesn't know she's getting! This is the first year she actually said that she wanted a specific item. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Kat Posted December 5, 2004 Report Share Posted December 5, 2004 Re: what are you getting your other half? Ya, shopping for girls sucks man. She tells me that she loves anything, but you know deep down that that is a crock. This year I am getting her a New CD Player for her car since it doesn't have one. Also some kind of smelly stuff from bath and body works that she pointed out the other day. Oh yea, and Have you guys seen the camo nighties at Wal-Mart? Oh you better believe shes getting some of them. Kyle Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.