Thank You! To some fellow forum members


Tim Andrus

Recommended Posts

Well guys and gals,

My show season is pretty much over ( except for 1 more in december) .

I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to stop over to the realtree table to say hi or go to one of my seminars or join me for lunch when I was in their neck of the woods. The past 7 weeks flew by , I stopped in a different state each week ending up back here in NY. Now in three weeks I start hunting and back on the road again.

And also thanks for the kind words in the threads where we became new friends I appreciate it.

take care,

Tim Oh by the way Ive already been booked for the Eastern Outdoors show in Harrisburg PA in February( Cabelas with Chuck Adams) . The Kittery trading post in Maine ( sept. 7th 8th ) and The sportsmans Whse in Pittsburg PA( looks like me ,Tiffany and Lee Lakosky, Fred Eichler from Muzzy and some more that arent confirmed th elast weekend in august. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Thank You! To some fellow forum members

Hey Tim, I'm thinking of heading down to Keystone Country store. That is just 45 min south of me. Good luck this fall hunting. If your in Montana oct. 24 to Nov. 1st, let me know. I'll be out hunting our ranches for ringnecks and gobblers. Be safe.

Jeff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Thank You! To some fellow forum members

[ QUOTE ]

Have not had the opportunity to meet you, but maybe soon our paths will cross. I would enjoy the opportunity to sit in on one of your seminars. Good hunting and God Bless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. Hopefully you get an Okie visit scheduled one of these days! wink.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Thank You! To some fellow forum members

Tim,

Relax, breath in that autumn air, and enjoy your hunting season.

Never got a chance to meet you but I did meet your colleague Chris McCann in Auburn. He is a real nice guy. You need to remind him to post here once and a while too. grin.gif

Enjoy yourself! Hope to see you at the Smackdown!

Ranger

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Thank You! To some fellow forum members

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Have not had the opportunity to meet you, but maybe soon our paths will cross. I would enjoy the opportunity to sit in on one of your seminars. Good hunting and God Bless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. Hopefully you get an Okie visit scheduled one of these days! wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that! Seems like noone ever stops in Oklahoma for a visit. confused.gif

Ben

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re: Thank You! To some fellow forum members

hey tim can ya give me some dates for the eastern outdoors show at harrisburg cabelas? i'll do my best to make it!! hopefuly i can bring my daughter this time she was so happy that you signed a picture for her...... she gave me a huge hug and said i was the greatest, for getting you to sign the pic!!!!! i don't know if my wife will want to drive all the way up there again but i will!!!!!!!! grin.giflooking forward to seeing you and chuck at the show!! grin.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.