Shaun_300 Posted October 10, 2006 Report Share Posted October 10, 2006 Dad and I went for a duck hunt last night. Only one merganser came in, I floored him. Anyways, I took some pics of the pond we were on and thought I'd share. In the first pic you can see my truck in the background, which is just off the road back in the bush. Funny story... this young couple walked up the road and they were talking about the beaver that comes out in the evenings (you can also see the beaver house in the first pic) Then they noticed our decoys, and thought they were real ducks. All I could hear was "Wow, look at how still those ducks are! They aren't even moving!" I had a hard time not to laugh. They couldn't see Dad or I at all. I whispered over to dad, "Hey, wouldn't it be funny if a flock came in? They'd be like 'Ohhh! Here come's some more!' Then... POW POW POW POW POW!!!!!!" That would have been a surprise.... Here's the pics. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
boomer Posted October 10, 2006 Report Share Posted October 10, 2006 Re: Went Duck Hunting This Weekend Nice pics Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Equalizer Posted October 10, 2006 Report Share Posted October 10, 2006 Re: Went Duck Hunting This Weekend nice pics looks like a good spot Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DU_man_84 Posted October 10, 2006 Report Share Posted October 10, 2006 Re: Went Duck Hunting This Weekend cool pics Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Covehnter Posted October 10, 2006 Report Share Posted October 10, 2006 Re: Went Duck Hunting This Weekend Nice lookin' hole! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest outdoorgirl Posted October 10, 2006 Report Share Posted October 10, 2006 Re: Went Duck Hunting This Weekend nice pics Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
huntn4bucks Posted October 10, 2006 Report Share Posted October 10, 2006 Re: Went Duck Hunting This Weekend Great pics! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NS whitetail Posted October 10, 2006 Report Share Posted October 10, 2006 Re: Went Duck Hunting This Weekend nice spot to put out some crackcorn Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.