SuperMn106 Posted October 18, 2006 Report Share Posted October 18, 2006 Well this morning I went to my local college where I am enrolled and took my assesment tests. I thought I would do the best on the math one but i was wrong. I scored a 88 on the writing, 98 on the reading and 45 on the math. I will just have to start out in a lower math class. The classes dont start untill january and i still have to go for the orientation but im on the road. My major is Elementary Education with Math and Social Studies as my minors. Looking at the test I should have english in there somewhere not math lol. I am gonna go 2 years at the community college and transfer to a university somewhere. I would like to be right around the second or third grade. Mike Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mike Posted October 18, 2006 Report Share Posted October 18, 2006 Re: On my way..... nose to the grind stone man! good luck with your education! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted October 18, 2006 Report Share Posted October 18, 2006 Re: On my way..... Good luck with college. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Newarcher Posted October 18, 2006 Report Share Posted October 18, 2006 Re: On my way..... Some advice......LEARN and specialize in SOMETHING. May sound funny but too many college students are there to party and are just looking to get through, not to learn. Strive to understand the material, not just regurgitate it. Good luck and have lots of fun while going, those were some of the best times of my life. New Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
3whunt Posted October 18, 2006 Report Share Posted October 18, 2006 Re: On my way..... if I were majoring in english.... I'd want lower level math courses...as long as they were worth credits... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
doughboy1956 Posted October 18, 2006 Report Share Posted October 18, 2006 Re: On my way..... The best of luck at college Mike. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nutz4bucks Posted October 18, 2006 Report Share Posted October 18, 2006 Re: On my way..... That's great. Good luck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SuperMn106 Posted October 18, 2006 Author Report Share Posted October 18, 2006 Re: On my way..... Thanks guys . This will be my second stint in college. The first time I only lasted a year and did not do good. I did not know what to expect and fresh out of high school living on my own for a year did not work. I am 22 now so I figured that I am still young enough to go to college and do something. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.