JimT Posted December 9, 2004 Report Share Posted December 9, 2004 I just watched the Benoit deer tracking videos. Man, they make it look way to easy. Must sees in my book. Check them out if you ever get the chance. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tedicast Posted December 9, 2004 Report Share Posted December 9, 2004 Re: Benoit Videos Cool, jim...thanks. i have read one of their books, and it was a very interesting read. Great book to read right before the season to get you pumped up. I've been wanting to see their vids. They do an outdoor show here every february. I have been to their booth, but have yet to catch one of their presentations. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VTbowman Posted December 9, 2004 Report Share Posted December 9, 2004 Re: Benoit Videos I just get to drive by there house and see their meat pole weighed down.. Read one of there books. I'll take a stand over that torture any day... LOL Man I could not dog a deer like they do. No way am I even close to being in shape for that... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckshot Posted December 9, 2004 Report Share Posted December 9, 2004 Re: Benoit Videos I read one of their books and plan on getting their videos. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.