unioncountyslayer Posted October 28, 2006 Report Share Posted October 28, 2006 I'm headed to the new Sportsman's Warehouse in Columbia, SC with my dad. Looking forward to some deals! I'm out.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
doughboy1956 Posted October 28, 2006 Report Share Posted October 28, 2006 Re: Day Trip Hope you get the deals your looking for and let us know. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SUGARKAHNE Posted October 28, 2006 Report Share Posted October 28, 2006 Re: Day Trip Have fun and try not to go completely broke! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
unioncountyslayer Posted October 30, 2006 Author Report Share Posted October 30, 2006 Re: Day Trip Well that was a wasted trip! I guess I've been spoiled by having a Bass Pro so close. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Andrea Posted October 30, 2006 Report Share Posted October 30, 2006 Re: Day Trip [ QUOTE ] Well that was a wasted trip! I guess I've been spoiled by having a Bass Pro so close. [/ QUOTE ] You couldn't find anything??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
unioncountyslayer Posted October 30, 2006 Author Report Share Posted October 30, 2006 Re: Day Trip Well, I bought some .270 shells just so it wouldn't feel like it was a complete waste of my time. But it felt like I had gone back in time before hunting got so big. The selection was terrible. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.