buckee Posted December 12, 2004 Report Share Posted December 12, 2004 That's because we wear them til they fall off our bodies...LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogdoc Posted December 12, 2004 Report Share Posted December 12, 2004 Re: Realtree items on ebay [ QUOTE ] That's because we wear them til they fall off our bodies...LOL [/ QUOTE ] that's what i was thinking also! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griz Posted December 12, 2004 Report Share Posted December 12, 2004 Re: Realtree items on ebay [ QUOTE ] That's because we wear them til they fall off our bodies...LOL [/ QUOTE ] I couldn't agree with ya more..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted December 12, 2004 Report Share Posted December 12, 2004 Re: Realtree items on ebay I could see the video's, but not the clothing! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted December 12, 2004 Report Share Posted December 12, 2004 Re: Realtree items on ebay I just did a search and there were 921 items that were atleast associated with the word Realtree. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ScottyLuck Posted December 12, 2004 Report Share Posted December 12, 2004 Re: Realtree items on ebay [ QUOTE ] I just did a search and there were 921 items that were atleast associated with the word Realtree. [/ QUOTE ] I think he's talking about the actual stuff the guys use on the show. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted December 12, 2004 Report Share Posted December 12, 2004 Re: Realtree items on ebay [ QUOTE ] I think he's talking about the actual stuff the guys use on the show. [/ QUOTE ] OHHH...! I thought I must have been missing something. I am over tired I guess! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.