JimT Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Is that all you talk about? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
fisherguy Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Re: Hunting Depends who i am talking to, some people it never really comes up if tehy are not hunters, some of my buddies that is all we talk about...well unless we are talking fishing of course. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DSGB Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Re: Hunting If I had it my way! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
billygoat Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Re: Hunting Ummmmm, yeah!!!, Oh,,,, No, Ryan likes to talk about...... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Re: Hunting yeah...why...who wants to know..eh Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall...just ask my poor wife, she'll tell ya, but not in words. She'll just give you "THe LOOK" when you ask her ....LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest 2500HD Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Re: Hunting You sound like my wife..."hunting is all you ever talk about". I respond with..."your point is?????" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Palssonater Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Re: Hunting There are very few things that I talk about. Hunting is one of them. Just starting a new job, I find myself with a group of guys that have never really fired a weapon. One is interested, another only hunts rabbitts with a .22 cause everything else "kicks" too much(yes we are in our 20's) and the others are straight up scared of anything to do with it. I basically asked them when I first met them, but don't really talk to them much cause there ain't much else to say. Not even ice fishing, small engines, photography, snowmobiling. Nothing.... I find myself in a "geeky" job with people I don't share much in common with. Too bad, so sad. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Re: Hunting Show me something that is more important than being out in the woods and enjoying yourself! Then relating what you have seen to someone else! There are a lot of subjects that aren't worth wasting any words on!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest 2500HD Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Re: Hunting [ QUOTE ] There are very few things that I talk about. Hunting is one of them. Just starting a new job, I find myself with a group of guys that have never really fired a weapon. One is interested, another only hunts rabbitts with a .22 cause everything else "kicks" too much(yes we are in our 20's) and the others are straight up scared of anything to do with it. I basically asked them when I first met them, but don't really talk to them much cause there ain't much else to say. Not even ice fishing, small engines, photography, snowmobiling. Nothing.... I find myself in a "geeky" job with people I don't share much in common with. Too bad, so sad. [/ QUOTE ] I am in your same position. I work in St. Louis with "city folk" who have never seen a rural setting other than TV...seriously! Drive bys are a common thing for them but they can't even comprehend shooting an animal and their only concept of a firearm is a 9mm or sawed off shotgun. I have NO ONE to converse with, share pics with or anything. This job is sooo boring! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Palssonater Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Re: Hunting Exactly.....CITY FOLK.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MUDRUNNER Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Re: Hunting HUNTING IS USUALLY NUMBER 1 AND RACING NUMBER2.THAT'S ABOUT IT SINCE THERE IS NO HOCKEY YET. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrud Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Re: Hunting Hunting, racing, football, misc. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addct2hntng Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Re: Hunting [ QUOTE ] yeah...why...who wants to know..eh Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall...just ask my poor wife, she'll tell ya, but not in words. She'll just give you "THe LOOK" when you ask her ....LOL [/ QUOTE ] I think this sums it up for most of us Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rhino Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Re: Hunting Not all I talk about but don't get me started. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BigDog Posted December 13, 2004 Report Share Posted December 13, 2004 Re: Hunting HUnting then girls Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
puffy Posted December 14, 2004 Report Share Posted December 14, 2004 Re: Hunting Smells like hunting, sounds like hunting, looks like hunting, I'm in! Get to eat the spoils too! Can you say BBQ!? MMMM....MMMM......Good! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted December 14, 2004 Report Share Posted December 14, 2004 Re: Hunting not everything, fishing, rifles, football... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nick Posted December 14, 2004 Report Share Posted December 14, 2004 Re: Hunting haha, most of the time. When my buddy tries to hook me up with a girl, the first thing he says is "dont talk about hunting or show her any pictures of you with dead animals!!" Most of the time I cant hold back and end up saying at least a little something about hunting. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
huntn4bucks Posted December 14, 2004 Report Share Posted December 14, 2004 Re: Hunting You mean there's other things to talk about other than hunting?!?!? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
horst Posted December 14, 2004 Report Share Posted December 14, 2004 Re: Hunting [ QUOTE ] You sound like my wife..."hunting is all you ever talk about". I respond with..."your point is?????" [/ QUOTE ] Next time she tells you that say something like "that reminds me, did I tell you about the buck i saw" and just keep going like she never said anything, women really like that Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HuntingInMaine Posted December 14, 2004 Report Share Posted December 14, 2004 Re: Hunting [ QUOTE ] When my buddy tries to hook me up with a girl, the first thing he says is "dont talk about hunting or show her any pictures of you with dead animals!!" Most of the time I cant hold back and end up saying at least a little something about hunting. [/ QUOTE ] My 9 year old son just started "seeing" a girl in his class....I asked him what she thinks about him hunting....He said "Don't you find out if a girl likes guns and hunting BEFORE you go out with her???" Pretty good advice for all of you out there! As for the original question, I have lots of stuff I talk about depending on who I am with. When I am with the "guys", we talk about hunting and the up coming ice fishing season, then later it will be brook and ocean fishing. If I am at school I talk about computers and plant management, ect. When I am with the "women" we talk about our kids, how much shopping we have left to do, and yesterday the topic was how to get your man to stop snoring long enough to fall asleep! lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest huntinsanobsession Posted December 14, 2004 Report Share Posted December 14, 2004 Re: Hunting not all i talk about hunting cause i have to leave some room for fishing guns football baseball fourwheelers and snowmobiles but hunting is a big part of it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanH Posted December 14, 2004 Report Share Posted December 14, 2004 Re: Hunting [ QUOTE ] Ummmmm, yeah!!!, Oh,,,, No, Ryan likes to talk about...... [/ QUOTE ] dude she is bad. Im in love! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.