Swamphunter Posted December 2, 2006 Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Because after ordering some fletchings for my new GT's Santa is bringing....and paying for most of them with the Cabelas Gift Card valued at $15 they sent me , the clerk before hanging up the phone said MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hunting_boy Posted December 2, 2006 Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas lol tahts funny Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Finn Posted December 2, 2006 Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas Cool....and congrats on the new GTs Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turkeygirl Posted December 2, 2006 Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas LOL! that's cool. Cabela's sure has great service....fast shipping...etc... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted December 2, 2006 Author Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas [ QUOTE ] LOL! that's cool. Cabela's sure has great service....fast shipping...etc... [/ QUOTE ] AND.....they said MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turkeygirl Posted December 2, 2006 Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas Was the clerk an guy or a lady? lol:) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Mountain_Dragon Posted December 2, 2006 Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas I love Cabela's too. Every time I order using regular ground shipping they tell me it will take 5-7 days to recieve. Every order I've ever made has arrived in exactly 3 days. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
buckee Posted December 2, 2006 Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas Sure beats, "Happy Holidays" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted December 2, 2006 Author Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas [ QUOTE ] Was the clerk an guy or a lady? lol:) [/ QUOTE ] Actually Ruth it was a guy! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DU_man_84 Posted December 2, 2006 Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas yep i called cabelas, on thanksgiving morning, to check on some stuff on i had ordered that was on back order, they told me to have a Happy Thanksgiving before they hung up Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted December 2, 2006 Author Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas [ QUOTE ] yep i called cabelas, on thanksgiving morning, to check on some stuff on i had ordered that was on back order, they told me to have a Happy Thanksgiving before they hung up [/ QUOTE ] What I am getting at is they did not say Happy "Holidays". Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turkeygirl Posted December 2, 2006 Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas Ooooh...is that what? lol, sorry bud! Good point! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest TnLadyhunter Posted December 2, 2006 Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas LOL! That's cool Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
markyj987 Posted December 2, 2006 Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas That's great Swampy...fortunately or unfortunately, you led me to start a thread about that in the P&R room...LOL. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted December 2, 2006 Report Share Posted December 2, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas wal mart was punished financially last year by all the folks who would not by there because their people were told not to say merry christmas. me for one. and any other store that won't recognize christ, and what christmas is.. but i love cabelas anyways. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted December 3, 2006 Report Share Posted December 3, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas Yep, got to love cabelas. Got some points to use and the $15 as well. Need to place the order before by the 4th though. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted December 3, 2006 Report Share Posted December 3, 2006 Re: Why I LOVE Cabelas [ QUOTE ] Because after ordering some fletchings for my new GT's Santa is bringing....and paying for most of them with the Cabelas Gift Card valued at $15 they sent me , the clerk before hanging up the phone said MERRY CHRISTMAS!! [/ QUOTE ] Plus the fact they take ANYTHING BACK you buy from them, no questions asked! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.