SuperMn106 Posted December 10, 2006 Report Share Posted December 10, 2006 Is anyone goin to watch this? I will, He was the best ever in my opinion and i like watching and learning stuff about him. My dad told me he was a heck of an entertainer. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrow32 Posted December 10, 2006 Report Share Posted December 10, 2006 Re: Ali Rap? I did catch bits and pieces of it. Seemed like a good one. Like you said he's the best. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BowJoe Posted December 10, 2006 Report Share Posted December 10, 2006 Re: Ali Rap? And you are talking about who? A little too vague on this but I am assuming you mean the boxer. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SuperMn106 Posted December 10, 2006 Author Report Share Posted December 10, 2006 Re: Ali Rap? [ QUOTE ] And you are talking about who? A little too vague on this but I am assuming you mean the boxer. [/ QUOTE ] Yes sorry, I did mean the boxer Muhammid Ali. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tominator Posted December 10, 2006 Report Share Posted December 10, 2006 Re: Ali Rap? He was a character alright. I feel fortunate to have grown up watching his fights and listening to his interviews with Howard Cosell. He's about the only guy that put Cosell in his place. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted December 10, 2006 Report Share Posted December 10, 2006 Re: Ali Rap? He also put himself and his religion before his country! Reaps the benefits of those who served or gave it their all so he could make millions! He is a shame to take what he has! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JimT Posted December 10, 2006 Report Share Posted December 10, 2006 Re: Ali Rap? I saw the commercial for this show. It looks like it will be good..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SuperMn106 Posted December 10, 2006 Author Report Share Posted December 10, 2006 Re: Ali Rap? [ QUOTE ] He also put himself and his religion before his country! Reaps the benefits of those who served or gave it their all so he could make millions! He is a shame to take what he has! [/ QUOTE ] Yes he did. Do I like what he did? Nope, but I sure do respect him for standing up for what he believes. He did it like a man and took the consequences too. Like he said he was not burning draft cards, or running or burning the American Flag, He stood up for what he thought was right. For that I have to respect the man. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted December 10, 2006 Report Share Posted December 10, 2006 Re: Ali Rap? Ali was certainly an entertainer and was one of the greatest boxers ever without any doubt. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.