coles Posted December 12, 2006 Report Share Posted December 12, 2006 i finally got the rifle i have been wanting for a long time. Its the Remingtion SPS stainless in 300WSM just like i asked about. my dad bought it for my as payment for my snowmobile that i traded him. He also got a Sightron scope for it. Has anyone used one of these scopes before? i cant wait to shoot it. Hopefully i can get home this weekend and sight it in. My little sister got me a box of shells for it for Christmas that she gave to me early so i could shoot it. Ill post a pic of it when i get on my computer in my dorm room. right now its not working very good. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Share Posted December 12, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! Congrats man! I've got a .300 WSM and love it, I'm sure you'll also be impressed with the performance of that cartridge. Good luck with it... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wheelin99xj Posted December 12, 2006 Report Share Posted December 12, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! Just bought a Remington SPS in 22-250 sighted it in this past weekend. I was very happy with the gun. You will like it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
drkillemquick Posted December 12, 2006 Report Share Posted December 12, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! Congrats on the new gun, have fun!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hoyt03 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Share Posted December 12, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! awesome have fun Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest GCW Posted December 12, 2006 Report Share Posted December 12, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! Congrats on the new rifle,my girlfriend came home from shopping on sunday and had bought me a new Remington SPS 700 in 300wm for christmas.She couldnt wait to give it to me so I got it early,now I hope santa brings me a new Burris FullfeildII for the holidays Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
coles Posted December 12, 2006 Author Report Share Posted December 12, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! Shawn what load do you shoot out of it? the ones my little sis got me are just plain federal 180's. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Share Posted December 12, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! [ QUOTE ] Shawn what load do you shoot out of it? the ones my little sis got me are just plain federal 180's. [/ QUOTE ] Usually I shoot the Winchester Supreme Ballistic Tips - 180grs. Run me $36/box up here. (CDN $) Remington now has them in Core-lokt PSP's. Only in 150gr though, picked up a box of those and they also shot well. They were $28.99/box where I got them. I can group them within a couple inches at 100 yards without a very good rest (truck roof or tail gate), which is good enough for what I use it for. I'm sure it'd be better than that with a good rest. Good luck! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
too_pointer Posted December 13, 2006 Report Share Posted December 13, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! [ QUOTE ] Congrats on the new rifle,my girlfriend came home from shopping on sunday and had bought me a new Remington SPS 700 in 300wm for christmas.She couldnt wait to give it to me so I got it early,now I hope santa brings me a new Burris FullfeildII for the holidays [/ QUOTE ] Welcome to this site, and what a lucky man to have such a girl does she have many sisters LOL. too_ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
FSU_Seminole Posted December 13, 2006 Report Share Posted December 13, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! Congrats Coles, the next rifle I purchase will be a 300 WSM. Hope it brings you years of enjoyment!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
coles Posted December 15, 2006 Author Report Share Posted December 15, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! here is a picture of it. i cant wait to shoot it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AJ Posted December 15, 2006 Report Share Posted December 15, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! Cool, hope its a shooter for you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted December 15, 2006 Report Share Posted December 15, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! Very nice! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest ronin Posted December 15, 2006 Report Share Posted December 15, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! Very nice....now go out andwhack somethn'! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted December 15, 2006 Report Share Posted December 15, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! Congratulations on the new rifle Coles. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
slugshooter Posted December 16, 2006 Report Share Posted December 16, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! That's definitely a fine looking rifle. I've still got my heart set on a Browning A-Bolt though. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
str8shooter48 Posted December 17, 2006 Report Share Posted December 17, 2006 Re: finally got the new rifle!!!!!!!! Nice rifle, as far as the Sightron scope. I think you will like it. I have a Sightron SII 3x9x42 on my 308win Encore bbl. I like it a lot. My next scope purchase will be the another SII 3x9x42 for my 209x50 bbl. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.