Swamphunter Posted December 14, 2006 Report Share Posted December 14, 2006 You all probably remember my post about getting the free $15 worth of equipment...some of you guys had got the coupon for $10.00?? Well, guess what...today in the mail comes a coupon for $20.00 more worth of free equipment with the purchase of $100 bucks or more. It is valid starting after Christmas...just so happens, I have asked for a bunch of gift certificates from Cabelas for Christmas, and need to order some new arrows! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DU_man_84 Posted December 14, 2006 Report Share Posted December 14, 2006 Re: Man I LOVE Cabelas! yeah after i got that 10 dollars for doing the surveys, i got an email for 20 bucks off 150, then i got another 20 off of a 100 and then i got another 20 off another 150, i got 70 bucks off merchandise gave them to my folks for exmas gifts cause they expire on Dec. 22 but hey its saving someone money, yep me to I love cabelas Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Widowmaker Posted December 14, 2006 Report Share Posted December 14, 2006 Re: Man I LOVE Cabelas! Yep, I cashed in on the 20$ savings twice!! Can't wait till they come in tomorrow!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
OJR Posted December 14, 2006 Report Share Posted December 14, 2006 Re: Man I LOVE Cabelas! There are 10 pounds of jerky being made right now and I used the motor driven Jerky Blaster! It works great! Also got some oven racks and jerky cure from them! No complaints on any of it! The grandkids are really going to like me when they come over! LOL!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted December 15, 2006 Report Share Posted December 15, 2006 Re: Man I LOVE Cabelas! Funny how they send you them things right after an order huh Ken. Figure I will get one in the mail soon too. I just used $65 worth of saved up bucks at cabelas on an order I placed Monday. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Swamphunter Posted December 15, 2006 Author Report Share Posted December 15, 2006 Re: Man I LOVE Cabelas! [ QUOTE ] Funny how they send you them things right after an order huh Ken. Figure I will get one in the mail soon too. I just used $65 worth of saved up bucks at cabelas on an order I placed Monday. [/ QUOTE ] I agree, but I spend there constantly anyways, so they always come in handy! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AJ Posted December 16, 2006 Report Share Posted December 16, 2006 Re: Man I LOVE Cabelas! [ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ] Funny how they send you them things right after an order huh Ken. Figure I will get one in the mail soon too. I just used $65 worth of saved up bucks at cabelas on an order I placed Monday. [/ QUOTE ] I agree, but I spend there constantly anyways, so they always come in handy! [/ QUOTE ] No doubt. I just got my $20 coupon, and of course 2 days ago I ordered a bunch of stuff. Oh well. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted December 16, 2006 Report Share Posted December 16, 2006 Re: Man I LOVE Cabelas! sure is tough to drive by a calbela... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arrow32 Posted December 16, 2006 Report Share Posted December 16, 2006 Re: Man I LOVE Cabelas! Didnt get one here but do somtimes. Im going up after the holidays so i could use one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.