tallone Posted December 15, 2004 Report Share Posted December 15, 2004 Well I get off from work at noon today and I'm off until the second week in Jan!!! It's going to be in the 20's in the morning and I will be in a tree, can't wait! My live in girlfriend is making me come home for Christmas but other than that I'll be at the camp the whole time. Had to blow some excitement off. I got a picture of a nice eight point from my trail cam that I will be chasing down so wish me luck and I'll see ya'll when I get back! Good luck to everyone and have a great Christmas. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MUDRUNNER Posted December 15, 2004 Report Share Posted December 15, 2004 Re: On my way! GOOD LUCK BAGGING A NICE BUCK!SOUNDS LIKE A HECK OF A VACATION! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LifeNRA Posted December 15, 2004 Report Share Posted December 15, 2004 Re: On my way! Enjoy and good luck!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
wtnhunt Posted December 15, 2004 Report Share Posted December 15, 2004 Re: On my way! Good luck. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
billygoat Posted December 16, 2004 Report Share Posted December 16, 2004 Re: On my way! Gitty up, Gitty up, Gitty up... and good luck. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HuntingInMaine Posted December 16, 2004 Report Share Posted December 16, 2004 Re: On my way! Good luck and enjoy your vacation! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.