007hunter Posted December 27, 2006 Report Share Posted December 27, 2006 (Random post, don't know what made me think of this) Is it a thing of the past? I can remember going a few times when I was younger and but I can't remember anyone else in my community ever doing it. Anybody go this year? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
doughboy1956 Posted December 27, 2006 Report Share Posted December 27, 2006 Re: Christmas Caroling It is a thing of the past here. I can still remember when they did but it was a long time ago. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shaun_300 Posted December 27, 2006 Report Share Posted December 27, 2006 Re: Christmas Caroling Thing of the past up here too, I remember carollers coming around our neighbourhood when we first moved into this house, which is close to 14 years ago now. But haven't saw any or heard of any in a long time. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevebeilgard Posted December 28, 2006 Report Share Posted December 28, 2006 Re: Christmas Caroling yea, i remember. but i'm 60. grew up in the '60's. it a gone thing, and too bad. wait a minute, if you ever heard me sing, you'd say it's a good thing.. lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.