Great News!


preacherman

Recommended Posts

Most of you know that I fell from the ladder of a shooting house on the 18th of November and broke my right leg and had torn cartlidge in my right knee. Had surgery on the 19th and have been "locked up" in my house for about 6 weeks now.

Went back to the doctor today and got some great news. The doctor told me that my leg had progressed very well and he took my brace off totally and put me at 30% pressure on my right leg. He said in two weeks he wants me at 50% and then in 4 weeks when I go back and see him and he wants me at 70% pressure on my right leg. I start physical therapy next week for 3 weeks, twice a week.

He was very pleased..........and I am very excited; because he gave me the o.k. to go back to doing some limited daily routine and he even said that I could DRIVE!!!!

So, now the only obsticale is getting through this physical therapy and trying to raise almost $4000 for my surgery. So all the prayers that you guys could send up would be greatly appreciated!

Be Blessed,

Scott

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.